Remove Radio channels (VU+)
Hi there!

I'm not sure if my question is specific to the VU+ addon that I use or if it's a PVR client setting, so please forgive me if I sound a bit confused.
I have a dreambox and I'm using the VU+ addon in XBMC. Loading the EPG for all radio channels (which I don't use) takes an unnecessary long amount of time and this would be my main concern, to stop the radio channels epg from loading. I'd also like to remove the option 'Radio channels' from the Live TV submenu.

Is there anyway to do this?

Thank you Smile
I did next steps to stop using Radio on my VU+

first i downloaded all my channels to my pc usind dreamboxedit.
Then deleted all radio channels ( i dont use radio), then i made new bouquets with channels i use.
For example, bouquets named:
- sport
-movies
-music

After this was done i returned all the channels and bouquets back to my box , again using dreambox edit.

after i done this, i deleted next things on my XBMC system:

Channels
EPG and TV ( inside database)

Do a reboot of your box and your xbmc and you should now have the same channels inside xbmc as on your vu, but now without radio.
Hmm, would be interesting to know whether XBMC removes the radio-labels in the LiveTV section if the addon reports that it is not capable of radio. If so, then a setting in the addon settings would be an easy and comfortable way to achieve the goal of removing radio.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove Radio channels (VU+)0