[RELEASE] video.tsn.ca - Canadian Sports News Website
Crap. A change I made just before my first git commit makes avconv assemble the video out of order. Fixed. The new version requires the debian version of rename that uses regex.
seems to do the correct order with the rename that comes with XBMCbuntu.

I still get some errors, but it does seem to create the files properly..

cURL Error : The cookie file could not be opened. Make sure this directory has the correct permissions.
PHP Warning: fopen(Cookies.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/bin/AdobeHDS.php on line 139

KSV Adobe HDS Downloader

cURL Error : The cookie file could not be opened. Make sure this directory has the correct permissions.
ls: cannot access *.flv: No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `/home/xbmc/Movies/211634/*.mp4concatpipe': No such file or directory
Failed

I also end up with a whole wack of files like f23d0abd07753d7c181c5ba78bb348b8_TSN-WJHCCanadavsSlovakia-152476-005-Adaptive_08Seg1-Frag9 in the directory where the script was run from..
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
All that seems like issues with AdobeHDS, which I can't really help you with because it didn't give me any trouble. It does look like AdobeHDS is downloading the video files, as seen by the fragments in your working dir. Are you sure the user running the script has permission to write to the destination directory?
Ahh. I see what you mean about the leftover Fragements in the working dir. I hadn't noticed them until you pointed it out. Turns out it was a easy fix. Just add "--delete" to adobehds. I have updated my script in git.

BTW, the XBMCbuntu rename works because ubuntu is/was debian.
As luck would have I, I have also accidentally recreated the cookie error. I seems to happen when you have two instances to AdobeHDS running at the same time from the same working dir. This happened for me when I changed the COUNTRY="final" (since TSV vod stopped using country names after the round robin). I had the script running every 10 minutes and there were 3 games available. By the time 10 minutes was up I hadn't even finished the first game so the next run started on the second game at the same time. Other than lower the cron frequency, I don't have a solution for this.
Sorry, this thread is quite old now but... not meeting 'dependencies'. Will contact you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] video.tsn.ca - Canadian Sports News Website0