XBMC Airplay Codebase
Question 
Good evening,

i've googled for hours but could find anything related to the implementation of apples airplay in xbmc. Huh
Could anyone of you guys help me where to find the specific parts of code in xbmc or any documenting?

Edit: Is there any other code related to the airplay functionality except "AirTunesServer", "AirPlayServer" and "ZeroConf(browser)?

Thank you!
these three it is...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
And is there any documentation to these?
the code is the documentation. Also there is a reverse engineering documentation of airplay on github somewhere (google it) - which i have used to implement airplay.

Whatsup?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Wow, you did that?
My biggest respect!

I haven't found any standalone implementation, which works as stable, as the one in XBMC.
With your permission, I would like to try to use these code for my project, although I'm not very confident that I'm going to understand this massive amount of code.

I'm currently working on a Infoscreen project for our university...
Sure go on - as long as your project is open source too - thats what open source is about - use what you need Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Airplay Codebase0