XBMC Forum Rules: A Draft
Just want to ask,
Is it ok if i post some kinda offer thread. about freelancer projects related to XBMC?
I plan to post it on freelancer but i think i would get better xbmc programmer here...
there are alot of fake programmers there..
(2013-03-08, 12:43)denywinarto Wrote: Just want to ask,
Is it ok if i post some kinda offer thread. about freelancer projects related to XBMC?
I plan to post it on freelancer but i think i would get better xbmc programmer here...
there are alot of fake programmers there..

sure, just post in the relevant development section and be as detailed as possible about what you're looking for.
ask anyone who is interested to send you a PM (no public discussions please).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Foo Wrote:What about something like this: bla bla bla etc etc etc [...] and so forth
Bar Wrote:Awful

Maybe there should be a rule about how feedback is vented? Hearing something sucks does not really help, reading how somebody else think it can be done better has more value. To me the post from Bar really does not show much respect for the idea/try of Foo.

Quote:Images and links advertising addons that violate XBMC's piracy policy will be removed.

I think it might help to add the PirPol to the draft. The current versions does not seem to be clear to users. And even when the policy itself is not up for debate, the way it is expressed / written may be increased by multiple writers and feedback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Forum Rules: A Draft1