XBMC at SCALE 11x
As some of you might know, Team XBMC went to SCALE, the Southern California Linux Expo, this past weekend. We'll probably make a nice and organized blog post about what all happened, but until then, here are some random scattered stuff!
Some of the stuff I brought to SCALE. How many things can you identify in this picture?

nice nyxboard there ;-)
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
XBMC Booth

And yes, that's a clear Ouya dev box sitting on the table. I'm certain I have a better clip showing off XBMC on the Ouya that I'll get to here in a sec. Spoiler alert, XBMC runs crazy good on Ouya.
Second look at our booth, a little better set up. Next year we need signs!

Who's who at the booth in the first video?
Left to right. Keith is in front of the booth, Cory (TheUni) and NateThomas are behind it. I'm obviously holding the camera.
Cory is the skinny one. I am the big, big round one. We exemplify the two primary forms of geek. Smile
A quick tour of the chaos of the Expo floor, and who else was there, is processing now.

I have some video of us hanging out with the Ouya guys, too. I just got to make sure none of it is sensitive info, like how they told us that *muffled*.

Chaotic quick-ish tour of SCALE 11x Part 1

I didn't really stop to talk to anyone cool, and if I did, the video didn't come out because I was just holding the camera pointed at the floor.

Look at the lonely Oracle guy at the end. That's literally all Oracle sent was one guy and his laptop.
I noticed that we didn't really get a shot of Ouya other than it being on the table, so Natethomas put this video together using the same unit before it had to be sent back to the Ouya people:

Very impressive with XBMC... and I didn't realize just how small the Ouya console itself is!
Thanks for posting Ned & Nate for the video. I've been waiting to see the ouya running XBMC for too long.
Glad to see it handles XBMC quite well.
I have to commend Nate on the general tastefulness and Nerd cred of his video collection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC at SCALE 11x1