• 61(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
yes it will work.

It's included already in madnox and Aeon Nox Silvo, no need to download this mod if you use one of these skins.
Hi Guys,

I have an off topic question but i have not been able to find the correct answer or solution yet in other threads. So i want to enable the Audio Languages Flag Icons to show for my movies. I have seen in pictures here that people seem to have this working somehow and i have searched for a solution but what i found did either not work or i am simply doing something wrong.

I have tried Black09s videolanguage script but to no avail.

I have Kodi 15.2 with Aeon Nox 5 Silvio.

This is what i would like to achieve:

Any help that describes how i could achieve this would be highly appriciated.

Thank you
did you check if the language flags are enabled in viewtype/settings ?

switch in on and off and see if that works, of course your audio streams need to be tagged accordingly

and you need the Black09s video language script but you have installed it already so that's no problem.
(2015-12-01, 02:14)neurosis13 Wrote: did you check if the language flags are enabled in viewtype/settings ?

switch in on and off and see if that works, of course your audio streams need to be tagged accordingly

and you need the Black09s video language script but you have installed it already so that's no problem.

Well i have installed Black09s script az a zip addon and thats about it. Do i need to edit any xml setting files somewhere and if yes how or should i see a switch for these flag settings now somewhere around the general settings?

Thanks!
(2015-12-01, 09:40)CaptainHero Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 02:14)neurosis13 Wrote: did you check if the language flags are enabled in viewtype/settings ?

Well i have installed Black09s script az a zip addon and thats about it. Do i need to edit any xml setting files somewhere and if yes how or should i see a switch for these flag settings now somewhere around the general settings?

Thanks!

you can switch here:

new studio flag for " The Gift 2015 "

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xyccy8...+Films.zip
(2015-12-02, 04:08)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 09:40)CaptainHero Wrote:

Thanks!

you can switch here:

Thanks for the answer and at the fear of sounding like a total n00b but now based on your screenshot i deffinately know that something is missing on my config as i do not have such a sidemenu with these kind of options. What is that from? Again i have Kodi 15.2 installed with Aeon Nox 5 Silvio running as my skin.
If i go into Movies and open up the left side menu i do not have such options like Language Flags etc. So what exactly am i missing? A separate mod perhaps?
Black09s script i installed from a zip but then again it is only visible in the Orphaned Dependencies section and there is also no possibility to configure anything there. So i think i'm missing a piece of the puzzle here... Tongue
i am using madnox.
In Silvio you don't get language flags, you have to go to the movie info page and scroll to the right to get the language:

made some replacements if you're interested Wink

(2015-12-02, 18:42)neurosis13 Wrote: i am using madnox.
In Silvio you don't get language flags, you have to go to the movie info page and scroll to the right to get the language:

Ahh ok that explains it. I have now found the language info in Silvio where you showed it.

Hmm then i'll guess i'll give madnox also a go because the language flags i do miss now Smile
(2015-06-18, 18:04)neurosis13 Wrote: yes you can do some if you want.
Are you going to work with photoshop?
Thats what i work with.

you need of course to have a transparent background and the size should be around 161x109 pixels.

regarding the naming convention you should look into koi/studio list and see how it's written (upper/lower case) and name the file according to that otherwise some users on linux/openelec might run into problems with flags not showing up.
for example if the studio name in the list is " Warner Brothers " than the file has to be named exactly like that (Warner Brothers.png) and not warner brothers.pnp

you can try to make one and see how it goes, it's very easy and if you have questions you can ask me anytime.

neurosis13, I know what you mean about the naming convention, but where do I find them? What and where is "koi/studio list"?
Thank you
(2015-12-10, 10:19)reksp13 Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 18:04)neurosis13 Wrote: yes you can do some if you want.
Are you going to work with photoshop?
Thats what i work with.

you need of course to have a transparent background and the size should be around 161x109 pixels.

regarding the naming convention you should look into koi/studio list and see how it's written (upper/lower case) and name the file according to that otherwise some users on linux/openelec might run into problems with flags not showing up.
for example if the studio name in the list is " Warner Brothers " than the file has to be named exactly like that (Warner Brothers.png) and not warner brothers.pnp

you can try to make one and see how it goes, it's very easy and if you have questions you can ask me anytime.

neurosis13, I know what you mean about the naming convention, but where do I find them? What and where is "koi/studio list"?
Thank you

here you go:

new Studio Flag: PM Entertainment Group.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tja949...+Group.zip

for people who use the extended info script they can change the information icon to the rotten tomatoes icon as the info is pulled from rotten tomatoes

here are the icons:

name it to info.png and copy to /Kodi/addons/skin.aeon.madnox-master/media/icons

and another studio flag:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ljlvmw...es.png.zip

Hello guys, this is a question that maybe is the wrong place but I hope any of the experts here can point me in the right direction.
I have Jarvis with MQ6 installed, there is another MQ6 MOD which have nicer Media flags, I don't want to update because it has some issues with CU lyrics, but I want the icons in my MQ6.

How I can do this trying to find the files but no idea where there are?

Many thanks
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19