• 3(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
(2013-03-05, 14:56)MaxCore Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 07:30)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 04:04)MaxCore Wrote: Why i don't have the audio info logo ?

just this movie or is the audio flag missing on all ?
Try switching to another skin like confluence and see if there's an audio flag there.

you can also try to play the video file for a few seconds and see if the audio flag appears then.

All audio flag work in confluence

can you post a screenshot of the flag in confluence.
the problem is i dont have the video file so i cant test it just like that.
Yep i will post when i come back to home
Hi,

I am using frodo and aeon nox on windows , I have followed the instructions but still cannot see
any change in icons.

I did not have "flags" folder under media so I created one and extracted the zip in it.
I have installed the video language script.

But still no colored media icons and flags.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Komar
(2013-03-05, 23:24)komarto Wrote: Hi,

I am using frodo and aeon nox on windows , I have followed the instructions but still cannot see
any change in icons.

I did not have "flags" folder under media so I created one and extracted the zip in it.
I have installed the video language script.

But still no colored media icons and flags.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Komar

make sure you installed the aeon nox svn zip file from here:

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

("install from zip-file" in aeon nox system add-ons menue)

the folder name will be \Aeon-Nox-master\

it will not work with the xbmc repo version of aeon nox. (folder name: skin.aeon.nox)
(2013-03-05, 07:30)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 04:04)MaxCore Wrote: Why i don't have the audio info logo ?

just this movie or is the audio flag missing on all ?
Try switching to another skin like confluence and see if there's an audio flag there.

you can also try to play the video file for a few seconds and see if the audio flag appears then.

Yep...

Aeon Nox moved/reworked/renewed/redesigned lot of files, xml's.

This mod not work 1:1 anymore, because Nox merged audio: 5.1, 7.1, 2.0 etc. with coding: dts, dolby, etc..

Nod

When you set the original Nox files, all come back Cool
What i need to do?
(2013-03-06, 03:40)MaxCore Wrote: What i need to do?

Use original Nox. Wink
(2013-03-06, 03:44)frodo19 Wrote:
(2013-03-06, 03:40)MaxCore Wrote: What i need to do?

Use original Nox. Wink

i will upload a new version soon.
small preview:

Wow amazingggg
This is my setting atm... I used your audio icons and they fit really good! Does look so neat with the white theme :-) Found the old 1080/720 Icons and changed all the h.264 to bluray cause they are BR anyway ;-) And now everything fits

I'm still interested if there is a possibility to show more than one country flag instead of none? And show the country flag even if there is no tagline?

Cheers
hello friend neurosis 13.
thank you for your excellent work, I've been seeing the rounded country flag icons, and sensed an error in rounded country flag icons for why Portugal is the same flag that Brazil, you can not change it for the correct flag?
greetings.
Outstanding!!!

great work.
(2013-03-06, 15:28)BugRaider84 Wrote: This is my setting atm... I used your audio icons and they fit really good! Does look so neat with the white theme :-) Found the old 1080/720 Icons and changed all the h.264 to bluray cause they are BR anyway ;-) And now everything fits

I'm still interested if there is a possibility to show more than one country flag instead of none? And show the country flag even if there is no tagline?

Cheers

the country flag stuff is part of the video language script, please ask the developer in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155693

(2013-03-06, 18:28)HTPCAsus Wrote: hello friend neurosis 13.
thank you for your excellent work, I've been seeing the rounded country flag icons, and sensed an error in rounded country flag icons for why Portugal is the same flag that Brazil, you can not change it for the correct flag?
greetings.

ok, already fixed, will come to you with the next update.
Update: 03.13.2013

unpack the content of the zip file into your Aeon Nox Folder /XBMC/addons/Aeon-Nox-master/media/ and overwrite everything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fk1zz1hhmrc1ada

tested with the latest AEON NOX SVN
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19