• 35(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
(2014-02-24, 18:51)egemenbor Wrote: HI,

I installed aeon nox through the zip file and then unzipped the files in the mod zip into the aeon nox master folder in appdata. However, nothing changed nor do I have the option to change the theme in xbmc. Is there something Im missing?

This is happening for me aswell upzipped and copied but doesnt work
there are themes in Aeon Nox Gotham
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

you should definity be able to change themes, with or without this mod.
and if not then there is a problem somewhere else.
Delete everything with the name aeon nox in your apdata folder and then reinstall if nothing else helps.

i suspect you have at least two aeon nox folders, but i am guessing now.
(2014-02-16, 20:54)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 20:54)zag Wrote: Could you add the coloured stars?

https://www.mediafire.com/?7hdepwps8829td7

Also the coloured mod seems to slow down Aeon quite a lot. Is there any way it could be be made more efficient? I guess its the size of the mod thats the causing the problem.

i thought the stars where included already, will have to see.

Nope they are missing. Track stars are still black and white in list view.

The above zip includes the gold stars. Could this be included in the XBT package
(2014-02-26, 00:02)zag Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 20:54)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 20:54)zag Wrote: Could you add the coloured stars?

https://www.mediafire.com/?7hdepwps8829td7

Also the coloured mod seems to slow down Aeon quite a lot. Is there any way it could be be made more efficient? I guess its the size of the mod thats the causing the problem.

i thought the stars where included already, will have to see.

Nope they are missing. Track stars are still black and white in list view.

The above zip includes the gold stars. Could this be included in the XBT package

my track stars are golden, at least in the view i checked a few days ago, but i will recheck it more carefully, maybe you can post me a screenshot of the view where you miss the golden stars?

i am not at my computer at the moment to take a look, so could also be possible that i overlooked that i use a yellow color theme and had mistaken it to be the golden stars.
Sure here you go

Hopefully I haven't messed up copying the skin files again Wink

Thanks a lot neurosis, your Mod is truly amazing and I've been using it for several months !

However, I found a little bug : I use your mod with Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham version and language flags don't refresh when you navigate through movies. It shows language flags for the first movie you select and keeps it displayed for any other movie. You have to press "I" and "back" in order to refresh the flags.

Is it Gotham related (because it was working under frodo version), Nox related or script related ?

Thanks in advance for your answer ! Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@ zag

how can i save the stars after i rated a song ? i always lose the rating ?
i am sorry but i never have rated my songs before.

i dont understand how it works at the moment, i might have to ask warlion if it's a code thing.....

(2014-02-26, 02:32)Lockos Wrote: Thanks a lot neurosis, your Mod is truly amazing and I've been using it for several months !

However, I found a little bug : I use your mod with Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham version and language flags don't refresh when you navigate through movies. It shows language flags for the first movie you select and keeps it displayed for any other movie. You have to press "I" and "back" in order to refresh the flags.

Is it Gotham related (because it was working under frodo version), Nox related or script related ?

Thanks in advance for your answer ! Wink

yes i also noticed it, must be script related.
(2014-02-26, 02:45)neurosis13 Wrote: @ zag

i dont understand how it works at the moment, i might have to ask warlion if it's a code thing.....

It works for me. Just press "i" on any track then the up arrows a few times to give it some stars. I usually do this on the top 3 tracks on each album so I know which are the best songs.

The files I posted earlier are direct replacements for the current ones.
Hi guys

Is there any way to give a "good movie" star to movie?
Is there any way to reset "progress" on a movie?

Thanx
(2014-02-26, 11:01)zag Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 02:45)neurosis13 Wrote: @ zag

It works for me. Just press "i" on any track then the up arrows a few times to give it some stars. I usually do this on the top 3 tracks on each album so I know which are the best songs.

The files I posted earlier are direct replacements for the current ones.

you have to press "ok" afterwards.

i am pretty sure that the colored stars in this case have to come through changes in the code.

Let's find out how this can be done.

(2014-02-26, 11:07)Crssi Wrote: Hi guys

Is there any way to give a "good movie" star to movie?

Is there any way to reset "progress" on a movie?

Thanx

you can ad a good movie to your favorites, might be the best way.

yes, restart the movie and then press stop, the old "progress" status will be erased.
(2014-02-26, 13:28)neurosis13 Wrote: you have to press "ok" afterwards.

i am pretty sure that the colored stars in this case have to come through changes in the code.

Nope just need the 5 png files I posted overwritten. I tested it and its works fine overwriting the files, I just don't know how to do the XBT thing.

I don't care for gold stars on the info popup, but I do care for them in the list view.
(2014-02-26, 13:54)zag Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 13:28)neurosis13 Wrote: you have to press "ok" afterwards.

Nope just need the 5 png files I posted overwritten. I tested it and its works fine overwriting the files, I just don't know how to do the XBT thing.

I don't care for gold stars on the info popup, but I do care for them in the list view.

can you tell me the path of the stars you have overwritten?

regarding the xbt thing:

i wrote this before, you maybe overlooked it:

download the single files and make the changes you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y7y2c4...Gotham.zip

you can pack them into a xbt file with TexturePacker:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TexturePacker
@neurosis13: thank you man, you made my day as allways Smile
Hi, Looks great. I would like to have this but I am on Aeon Nox 4.0.9 on Openelec.

Will it work?

Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2014-02-26, 14:25)neurosis13 Wrote: can you tell me the path of the stars you have overwritten?

\.xbmc\addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9-master\media\
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19