• 53(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
groovyfa ! read post # 768 on this page.. all you have to do is extract this somewhere and then point to these folders in Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 skin settings as explained in post above.
Hi guys,

Thanks for the great work to enhance the XBMC experience!

One quick quesiton: to which pack have I refer to in order to download the most complete one? I saw several links through the thread...is the one in the first post?
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
nevermind...
Hi there. I have downloaded these files to a usb stick but can someone tell me where I put them on my android based Minix device? I have tried pointing to the files on the usb but it doesn't work. Cheers
(2014-04-27, 00:43)elnino-1900 Wrote: @ slushy when the mpaa flags is set to original it is greyed out for me. But when I change it yo coloured then you can click on extended to get the more detailed mpaa flag

I too am having this issue, the option to select the Extended MPAA version, but I can't seem to find where the option is to select the MPAA to color it's not on the second setting screen. Now I did have this working before using Aeon Nox version 4.1.9.7 but now I'm using 4.1.9.9a and just overwrote the Media/Flags folder with the colored flag Zip from the begining this thread.

Any suggestions for settings to check to get this to work?

EDIT: I got it to work after a bit of trial and error. I had to point the Colored Flags paths in the settings to specific folder even though I had overwritten the default flags with this set, odd but all good now.
I have made myself a H.264 and Remux text added to the bluray logo.

The Bluray Remux logo replaced the "bluray" and Bluray H.264 replaces the H.264 in the Source folder.

Your Remux movies must have "bluray" text added, while your h.264 rips should not contain any bluray name.

If anyone is interested you find them here

http://imgur.com/a/nQDzN
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
Is there a 576p Logo available as well? I got some Movies in 576p but it shows only the 720p Logo.
Yes there is resolution logo's from 288p and all the way up to 4K
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
is there a skin with this working builtin?
Anyone manage to get this mod 100% working on phil65's current version of Aeon Nox 4?
is there one for aeon nox 5+ guys, or is it just for 4.1.9 at the mo thanks
Quote:Image

How do I get this look? post instructions for a 5th grader Big Grin

Thanks
i get lots of requests for this mod to be used with NOX 5.

here again the how-to:

first you need the GIT Version of nox 5

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

delete all remnants of the repo Nox 5 and install the git zip file and copy the mod files into XBMC/addons/Aeon-Nox-master/media/flags
and overwrite all files:

here is the mod:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-8958...w.zip.html

Excellent work neurosis13 !! Your coloured mod is infusing new colours into this otherwise black & white world Wink
Also , would you please look at doing coloured mod for phil65's AN Helix if possible.
Thanks rep added for your brilliant work
Hurray finally Smile
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19