• 49(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
I'm using this mod on Frodo 12.3 Nox 4.1.9.

Is there any way i can change the h.264 logo with the bluray logo for the movie rips that is taken from a bluray, and leave the non bluray rips/tv shows with the h.264?

I tried renaming the h.264 and bluray icon file, but of course then EVERY h.264 file go the bluray logo.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2014-05-09, 22:49)Simkin84 Wrote: I'm using this mod on Frodo 12.3 Nox 4.1.9.

Is there any way i can change the h.264 logo with the bluray logo for the movie rips that is taken from a bluray, and leave the non bluray rips/tv shows with the h.264?

I tried renaming the h.264 and bluray icon file, but of course then EVERY h.264 file go the bluray logo.

your filenames need to contain "bluray" or "bdrip" to be recognized as such, there is no other way.
wrong thread
Is this project complete, or are you still making icons?
(2014-05-10, 22:27)Warner306 Wrote: Is this project complete, or are you still making icons?

some fine tuning and some icons but nothing big at the moment.

i wanted to show you how you could fill up missing studio icons for some movies,

the scrapers choose the first available studio in an alphabetically order but you can make a specific choice with Ember Media Manager when multiple studios are available:

i recommend you to copy the studio icons from the colored mod into the ember media manager studio icons folder because this mod has a lot (!!) more icons at the moment.

Hi,

I will try to write in English, I'm apologize for the mistakes

I like your colored mod, I have used it before with GlassNox. Now, I have Gotham (openelec) with aeon nox 4.1.9.9 install in ZIP, not the Github.
I have download the color and reload item, change the path but I don't have color icon from the source (blu-ray, dvd, xvid...) I don't understand what's wrong.
Two printscreen to show my problem :

thanks in advance for your help
i have the same problem with openelec and i search the bug ... i will start over with a clean skin installation.
I don't know if the problem that i have is related to this mod,
but the dts 5.1 icon is shown instead of Dts HD 7.1
for movies which has DTSHD-MA 7.1 sound tracks.
i cant give support for openelec users, please refere to the Aeon Nox gotham main thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

(2014-05-12, 17:06)firetix Wrote: I don't know if the problem that i have is related to this mod,

does this appear with other skins too?

maybe you can post a screenshot with codec info (press "o" during playback)
(2014-05-12, 17:06)firetix Wrote: I don't know if the problem that i have is related to this mod,

I remember reading a thread on this not so long ago. I believe its not an issue of the skin but of ffmpeg. Something to do with it not being able to handle 7.1 files so it puts it out as the core 5.11hd
(2014-05-09, 23:48)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 22:49)Simkin84 Wrote: I'm using this mod on Frodo 12.3 Nox 4.1.9.

your filenames need to contain "bluray" or "bdrip" to be recognized as such, there is no other way.

Ah ok, so there is no way of manually adding the icons inside Xbmc? renaming 850 movies and 4300 episodes of my TV shows does not sound like any fun.

So there is absolutely no other way then renaming all of them, and then re-adding them into Xbmc?

guess i leave it as it is.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
There are a few renamer apps you can use that take most of the work out of it. Basically just drag and drop and the app will add .bluray to the end of the file name, or whatever other text you might want to add.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-05-12, 18:10)elnino-1900 Wrote:

I remember reading a thread on this not so long ago. I believe its not an issue of the skin but of ffmpeg. Something to do with it not being able to handle 7.1 files so it puts it out as the core 5.11hd

this seems to be happening with DTSHD_MA 7.1 but not with truehd at least:

Yep, it's just with dtshd master audio that ffmpeg can't handle. There's a thread where a user does issue a patch on github bit requires you to compile xbmc urself. Not in my capabilities so left it lol.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=137516&page=3
I noticed a bug today with uncompressed Blu-ray rips made with MakeMKV. All of the rips show the same aspect ratio with either the color or reloaded icons selected (1.78/1 or 16:9). The default icons, on the other hand, do not show this error and report the correct aspect ratio for each movie. The same film downloaded from the Internet as a compressed Blu-ray rip is correct with either the colored or default icons.

MakeMKV is a very popular means of ripping Blu-rays where the source video stream is simply repacked in an .mkv container without applying any compression. This is straight from the retail disc. My files are all named under the same XBMC naming conventions regardless of where they came from: Movie (Year).
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19