Extrafanart with Advance Launcher
Hey there.

I setup my PS2 Launcher but want to modify my home screen off the launcher. Here a image:

How do I change the red box?

Is it possible to change the background to the screenshot folder of the PS2 so that it it will show the mutiple screenshots of every game?

Cheers.
No one?

I just wanna know how it works so I can get my head around it.
Seriously?!

All I want to hear is: Is it possible?!

I mean why would there be a box if you cant change it?!
No idea. But posting every few hours...won't help you get answers.
The default screen shows 2 different pictures as well:

I have been looking everywhere Sad
(2013-03-03, 07:07)lokipoki Wrote: The default screen shows 2 different pictures as well:

I have checked and fixed that for you this week-end. So it will be now possible to have individual extra-fanarts for each launcher and each item (by defining a specific path), using last version of Advanced Launcher (1.13.0) and GIT version of Cirrus Extended v3.

For Aeon NOX skin, the feature have to be added by skin devellopers following the Advanced Launcher skin maker guide.
(2013-03-05, 13:44)Angelscry Wrote:
(2013-03-03, 07:07)lokipoki Wrote: The default screen shows 2 different pictures as well:

I have checked and fixed that for you this week-end. So it will be now possible to have individual extra-fanarts for each launcher and each item (by defining a specific path), using last version of Advanced Launcher (1.13.0) and GIT version of Cirrus Extended v3.

For Aeon NOX skin, the feature have to be added by skin devellopers following the Advanced Launcher skin maker guide.

Thanks heaps. I really appreciate that. I'll have a look into that tomorrow.

Now it is up to Aeon Nox to make it kook as pretty as thatWink
(2013-03-05, 13:44)Angelscry Wrote:

Thanks heaps. I really appreciate that. I'll have a look into that tomorrow.

Now it is up to Aeon Nox to make it kook as pretty as thatWink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extrafanart with Advance Launcher1