Integration of Timeline
Hey there guys. I'm actually using the skin hybrid which seems to fit perfectly to me. There is one thing thats really annoying for me, i want to see the timeline when i watch videos or use the "streaming media player". Does anyone know how to integrate this in that skin?
What would the timeline tell you on streaming media ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

The timeline is not visible in any playertype when i use hybrid skin. Only in Yatse, the Android-App i'm using to control xbmc, the timeline is shown.
I was interested in this too if I'm thinking of the "timeline" as the same thing... on the original confluence I can see where I am in the show and also use that to fast forward or rewind with my mouse... this is helpful when a source conks out and I have to start over. Then I don't need to ff to where I was just drag the timeline bar and there I am... is there any way to get that back? I love the whole Hybrid skin but hate having to switch back and forth when I need to restart something... also when we are watching a movie and someone is "how much longer is this?" is there a way to see that in Hybrid? Maybe I'm just not observant.. thanks for any info
I agree - see my post in the main thread where I have also mentioned about the time line:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1437926
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
so, when do u plan to release your skin with esp. one feature: timeline in dvdplayer.
i really like your skin, but this is so annoying for me, i see you have a lotta new projects now,
just want to know if you do in near future or do i better have to switch my skin for
my peace of mind? actually having errors when trying to use my extrafanarts
in music, but skin send error when i go to music addons - "no extrafanart found"
yeah, right Undecided last time-i'm big fan and dont want to change. thx

but you see at the top - i asked in march last time

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Integration of Timeline0