Help! Movie artwork not appearing on home screen
Hi,

I have just switched from the default Frodo skin to Aeon Nox and am loving the design so far.

There are just a few things that are bothering me that I hope you can help me with.

When I cycle through the menu items (e.g. Videos, Movies, TV Shows, Settings) going from the TV Shows menu to the Movies menu the artwork from the TV Shows menu still appears behind the Movies menu option on the home screen even though I have chosen the background wallpaper option as Recently Added Movies for the Movie menu option.

Also, I have added the widget Recently Added (small square box - on the bottom right hand side of the screen) to both the Movies and TV Show menu options. When I select the Movie menu option the Recently Added widget only displays one recently added item and does not show the titles of other recently added Movies. Any ideas why that may be? The TV Show menu option does not have this issue with the widget.

Thanks in advance for your help..
Sounds odd. You could. Always try the artwork downloader addon http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Downloader, which saves your fanart to a local folder, then set that folder as your background. The add on can be configured very easily.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help! Movie artwork not appearing on home screen0