[Pivos Xios DS] Am I Doing it Wrong?
Hello,

I just got my new Pivos Xios DS on Thursday and was very excited. Since then Im feeling much less excited and I'm very frustrated. I've had multiple issues:

* In Android my NTFS hard drive would not mount. No idea why or what I can do to fix this...
* In Linux I first had all my addon repositories come up empty. Refreshing did not fix this.
* A reinstall had the repositories first come up then go empty. I got very frustrated and after an hour I just reinstalled again.
* The reinstall fixed it all. I installed a few skins, some video addons and the auto refresh library addon, and then the screen went black and rebooting it, unplugging and plugging it back in to power and everything didn't fix it. I had to reinstall all over again.

I am just at a lost. My fiance is at home and without touching it the bloody thing has been working and she has watched some TV and a movie. No issues. I'm flabbergasted. What am I doing wrong?

Nick

Sent from my iPad HD
By the way, this is a 1 TB hard drive, and when I go into Settings under Android the "Mount USB Storage" is grayed out under Storage.
What rev are you loading? I plugged a multi-TB drive into mine with zero issues and watched movies with friends at their home during Christmas. TV Trailers were working great too. Never had mine just black out... O.o
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
I would go to forums.pivosgroup.com and ask for help there. They have loads of documentation and help.
Nothing against the linux version, buut i had minor issues that were the same and a force flash with the original firmware fixed it. No issues with xbmx in the android version either for me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Pivos Xios DS] Am I Doing it Wrong?0