BBFC/UK Ratings
I'm having serious problems trying to get Aeon Nox to display UK certificates.
I've rescanned library with universal movie scraper and changed the preferred certification country to UK and changed the certification prefix to UK: (no space)
I've added BBFC Certs to add Roaming/XBMC/addons/skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/rating
Directory wasn't there so I created it
Files are named bbfc_12.png (for example)
Rescanned library but still no luck :-(
I'm getting either "This movie has not been rated" or a "FSK" rating. I cant find where it is pulling FSK rating from as none of these logos appear to be in the skin.aeon.nox folder.
you need to install the AEON NOX SVN (download the zip file and install via add-on in systems)
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

the folder name changes then to /XBMC/addons/Aeon-Nox-master/

in /media/flags/rating/ you will find the ratings flag.
I believe you need to have the rating within the MPAA tag in your movie.nfo files.

eg:

<mpaa>UK:18</mpaa>
<certification>UK:18</certification>

That's all I had to do to get UK ratings to show within Nox 4.0 (Frodo). No need to install the BBFC ratings as separate PNGs, they appear to be in the skin already. Of course, you will have to refresh any media you have changed the .nfo file for as well for the change to work.
Server: HP 8200usdt | Core i7-2500S | 16GB Crucial DDR3-1333 | Seagate 750GB Hybrid HDD | Oracle VirtualBox host for virtual machines (XBMC database etc.)
NAS: Netgear ReadyNAS Ultra 4 | 4x3TB WD RED (8.1TB RAID 5)
HTPC: Shuttle SH67H3 | Pentium G860 | 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 | 64GB Crucial M4 SSD | XBMC with AEON NOX skin | Windows 7 Home 32-bit
(2013-03-06, 01:35)andrewuk Wrote: I believe you need to have the rating within the MPAA tag in your movie.nfo files.

eg:

That's all I had to do to get UK ratings to show within Nox 4.0 (Frodo). No need to install the BBFC ratings as separate PNGs, they appear to be in the skin already. Of course, you will have to refresh any media you have changed the .nfo file for as well for the change to work.

And what if you're not using nfo? Trying to get this working using Universal Media Scraper and driving me insane....
(2013-03-09, 03:42)dannycorker Wrote:
(2013-03-06, 01:35)andrewuk Wrote: I believe you need to have the rating within the MPAA tag in your movie.nfo files.

eg:

And what if you're not using nfo? Trying to get this working using Universal Media Scraper and driving me insane....

Download and install Phil's Library editor script from Here
Then highlight your chosen film and bring up the context menu and select edit movie.
Scroll down to MPAA rating and hit enter, this should now show for example Rated 18 delete this and type in UK:18
Don't refresh your movie afterwards okNod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BBFC/UK Ratings0