[XBMCSubtitles] Subtitle downloaded only for the first part of a stacked movie
Hi,

so I guess first I should ask is XBMC Subtitles supposed to download and copy subtitles for all parts of a stacked movie?

I have a movie which is in two parts (moviename.cd1.avi and moviename.cd2.avi). It is stacked in the XBMC Library. When I click the subtitle icon on the OSD and the search window pops up, there is a perfect filename match for the movie's first part. If I scroll down sometimes it shows also the subtitle for the second part. When I make my choice, it downloads the subtitle, copies it to the movie's folder and renames it after the movie's first file. Just like it is supposed to, I guess.

But what about the second part? How do I get subtitles for it, too? If I choose the second part's subtitle with the addon, it still renames it after the first part, even if I fast-forward to the second part. I mainly use Opensubtitles.org because I need Finnish subtitles. I checked from the Opensubtitles.org site with a web browser and the rar file contains a subtitle file for both parts.

I've used XBMC for three years and XBMC Subtitles since last fall. I'm not sure but I think it used to download subtitles for all parts at once. Back then I was using XBMC v9, I don't know what XBMC Subtitles' version was. Now I'm running Frodo and 3.9.6.

Debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1734

Thanks!
Subtitle addon has always had issues with multi part movies... it will always name it as the first file name. exception is on OpenSubtitles you can find both parts zipped in one file, downloading that __should__ work correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBMCSubtitles] Subtitle downloaded only for the first part of a stacked movie0