One channel in EPG keeps showing info for a different channel
As above, one of my channels on the EPG always shows the program list for a different channel. In NextPVR itself, the EPG shows correctly. The really weird thing, when I'm on the 'TV Channels' screen (using aeon if that makes a difference) it will show the other channel's current show, but the 'Next:' program displays correctly. I've tried changing channel orders, numbers, and names in both XBMC and NextPVR, deleting and repopulating the EPG several times. Tried changing every menu setting I could find and still no luck.

BTW, it's KTLA (CW) showing information for KCOP (MYTV) in Los Angeles.

This is the last little thing I need to fix to make XBMC perfect. Please help and thank you!
Maybe check if you've ended up with two channels with the same channel number in NextPVR.
Nope, they're numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in nPVR, the same as the numbering I'm using in XBMC. I have tried mixing all the numbers around and nothing helps.

*Also, I noticed today, that the channel is now copying programming from a different channel. Additionally, an entirely different channel has stopped showing up completely. This EPG is ridiculous.
You'd probably need to post the question on the NextPVR forums, along with a zipped copy your npvr.db3 file, and I should be able to tell why it's happening.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One channel in EPG keeps showing info for a different channel0