[RELEASE] DailyTube4U.com - Arabic Videos on Demand
I am currently working on a fix for DailyTube4U.com.

However, as part of this fix, I am making several large scale changes (and hence why this effort will take longer then expected).

1. Move the Arabic plugins from my hadynz GitHub repository to ArabicKodi - better reflects that this is not a personal project but a community project
  2. Creating a workflow that ensures all plugins have tests that run automatically when any changes are made, and even on a daily basis. This will ensure that developers that contribute any work do not break existing functionality. It will also mean that us developers will be able to be alerted about any problems automatically without waiting to be alerted by users through email, forum or twitter.
  3. Creating a workflow that automatically tests, builds and deploys new plugin versions when code changes are made. This push for automation will mean that fixes are released faster to all users, and for us developers, removes the mundane and error process that we need to do after making a fix.
  4. Lastly - fixing DailyTube4U.com

The above are changes I am making based on my personal observation of the challenges of keeping all our plugins up to date.

It would be great if people can add their comments to this Arabic Kodi Roadmap gist

I would definitely love to hear any feedback from people in the community of any ideas that they think we could implement in the above roadmap of improving the status of Arabic plugins for the XBMC/Kodi platform.
sound very promissing project Hady and announce a big future to the arabic kodi community . keep us up to date with the news on it and how we can help .(maybe with the FAQ on the website for me i m not a dev but would like to help Smile )
Looking fwd to the upcoming facelift Wink Do you have an ETA m8? Thanks Hady!
Thanks a lot for your effort, and looking forward for it
When do you expect to be back on Kodi ?
Hi,
Are you rest in peace as Machup Add ons or what?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyTube4U.com - Arabic Videos on Demand3