'New' Banner on Films
Hi there,

Love this skin - thanks so much for your hard work.

I have one question - is there a way for me to add the 'new' banner to a film that isnt actually new? i have a few things in my library that i would like to show as new (as i havent watched them, but they aren't recently added

Thanks!
(2013-03-03, 21:23)selspiero Wrote: Hi there,

Love this skin - thanks so much for your hard work.

I have one question - is there a way for me to add the 'new' banner to a film that isnt actually new? i have a few things in my library that i would like to show as new (as i havent watched them, but they aren't recently added

Thanks!

Yes, add:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <videolibrary>
         <dateadded>0</dateadded>
    </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
to your advancedsettings.xml file then just refresh the item you want showing as new.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
thanks very much. One other question you might know the answer too, what is the easiest way to apply the watched tag to large amount of items? basically i had a problem with my video DB, and have had to start over - so all of my unwatched / watched stats are wrong. Is there a way i can edit the DB directly to change the flags? i don't use NFO files

oh EDIT: one other thing incase anyone knows (i won't start another thread) is there a way to change the 'tick' in the low list to something else, and the star for new? do i just put them in the /media/thumbs folder? any idea what the file names are?

Thanks again!
If you are good with SQL then yes you can go into the tables and modify them as needed. One other option is you can press 'W' for all the movies you watched. I am not sure how many movies you got so that might take some time.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
hmm, W doesnt seem to work with my iPhone app! (no keyboard on the ATV2 Sad !)

I am just having a look in the DB, i take it i just change the PlayCount from NULL to 1 and it will be marked as watched?

Thanks!
(2013-03-03, 22:28)selspiero Wrote: thanks very much. One other question you might know the answer too, what is the easiest way to apply the watched tag to large amount of items? basically i had a problem with my video DB, and have had to start over - so all of my unwatched / watched stats are wrong. Is there a way i can edit the DB directly to change the flags? i don't use NFO files

oh EDIT: one other thing incase anyone knows (i won't start another thread) is there a way to change the 'tick' in the low list to something else, and the star for new? do i just put them in the /media/thumbs folder? any idea what the file names are?

Thanks again!

you can go to the root folder of your movies and mark all as watched then go through library and mark unwatched - er - unwatched
it all depends on how many movies you have watched/unwatched if you have only a few unwatched then this works great
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'New' Banner on Films0