pvr usb stick
Are this usb work whit live tv on xbmc?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0981331977
You're asking the wrong question - you need to know if it will work with the backend of your choice, in your part of the world. If there's an operating system that supports this stick, and a back end that handles analogue TV that's compatible with XBMC, then XBMC will play the stream, yes.

(I'm not convinced by the "HDTV" claims on this, by the way, unless analogue broadcasting improved significantly while I wasn't looking).
I would have to agree with Prof Yaffle. Its an analogue stick. It depends where you are but most tv signals these days are digital. Ifyou live in a digital obly area, you wont pickup any signal.

Also as Prof Yaffles said, XBMC needs another bit of software installed which is called a back end to receive and process the signal. The card needs to work with this software.

If you you let us know where you are, what operating system you are using, what back end (if you understand what that is), and how you receive you signal such as at tv arieal, or sat dish Im sure someone here will get back to you and advise what to buy.
-----------------------------------
Front End: Asrock ION 3D running OpenElec - Backend: Dedicated server Running Ubuntu with TBS 6981 DVB-S2 USB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr usb stick0