Help please....
So i have downloaded firmware to atv.. Im getting the hand with green apple come out and launcher is also there but the only feature it is giving me is
Rss feeds
Scripts
Settings
Updates(witch icant do anything inthere)
About

There is no sign of xbmc!
What am i doing wrong?
Im not that great with computers so can somebody please help me in basic english literature.. Lol.. Please...
Am i on the right foot?
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-03-05, 21:01)Kilrdiablo Wrote: Am i on the right foot?

Well, you posted this in the Windows Support forum, so you're unlikely to find help here with an ATV1 question. Wink

I'll move this thread to the Mac OSX Support forum where it may find a more appropriate audience.
ATV1 FAQ (wiki)
(2013-03-05, 21:18)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-03-05, 21:01)Kilrdiablo Wrote: Am i on the right foot?

Well, you posted this in the Windows Support forum, so you're unlikely to find help here with an ATV1 question. Wink

I'll move this thread to the Mac OSX Support forum where it may find a more appropriate audience.

Oh lol... Well thank you very much.... Im new here... And im in love with the xbmc... I have it for ipad 2 but i want to get full screen from atv1.. Heeeeeelp.
Somebody please help
Have you read the FAQ linked by Ned Scott in post #4 above?

Gentle reminder: Please don't bump your own thread in less than 24 hours as per Forum_rules (wiki). Thanks.
Bump
This belongs in iOS support, not Mac OSX support...
(2013-03-23, 21:17)themeeker Wrote: This belongs in iOS support, not Mac OSX support...

For an ATV1?
It sounds like you haven't done the patchstick process on the Apple TV at all. As far as I can assume, from what you've said, you simply have a normal ATV1. If you want more help then you'll have to give more information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help please....0