I am releasing my first addon from my first repo, be gentle Big Grin

Big Brother Canada

Watch 24/7 Live Feeds FREE

Download my repo addon from here:

https://github.com/liquid8d/xbmc/blob/ma...p?raw=true

or here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbbbg5ysgqpqkw...0.zip?dl=1

1. In XBMC, goto Settings -> Addons -> Install from zip file
2. Navigate to the downloaded zip file 'repository.liquid8d-1.0.0.zip' and click OK:
3. Under Addons, select Get Addons -> liquid8d's XBMC Addons -> Video Addons -> Big Brother Canada Live Feeds -> Install
4.You should get a notification that says 'Addon enabled'
5. From your main XBMC screen, goto Videos -> Addons -> Big Brother Canada Live Feeds:
6. Pick a camera and enjoy!

This is awesome, are there any other feeds for my other Big Brothers? I'd love to see a plugin that hosts all the live cam feeds from BB Canada, US, Ger, Au etc rtc etc if possible?

But tested fine, works as expected and is a dam good plugin, excited to see where you can take this next. We don't have live feeds anymore on our BB (is now a reality show like the hills) so these live feeds serve an incredibly useful purpose.

Well done!
(2013-03-06, 17:44)PatrickBateman Wrote: This is awesome, are there any other feeds for my other Big Brothers? I'd love to see a plugin that hosts all the live cam feeds from BB Canada, US, Ger, Au etc rtc etc if possible?

But tested fine, works as expected and is a dam good plugin, excited to see where you can take this next. We don't have live feeds anymore on our BB (is now a reality show like the hills) so these live feeds serve an incredibly useful purpose.

Well done!

Thanks, I will definitely look into adding US feeds but they are a little more involved and I am not so experienced with python and this is my first XBMC addon. I already write a separate Air application for that, so it's a matter of migrating some of that over to python.

Regarding other countries... if you can provide me details, I can look into them Smile
Is there any way that you could add the actual episodes? As I am a pseudo-cord cutter (just waiting for a way to reliably watch CFL games live), I would like to watch Big Brother Canada on my TV with XBMC rather than fumbling around with my iPad.
Thank you for this addon, it works very well. Smile
Any chance you got CBS live feeds working in XBMC for BBUS this season?
It keeps telling me to check my user name and password, but I put them in the settings correctly, still get the error? Any ideas?
So, is this addon going to work for Big Brother Canada Season 2??
(2014-03-01, 17:07)caha2639 Wrote: So, is this addon going to work for Big Brother Canada Season 2??

I have released an update, although it may not work continously just yet. If the stream stops and won't start again, try exiting the addon and re-entering, which will force it to obtain updated stream links.

Let me know how it goes!
Thank you .. worked great last year. Smile
It seems like it's playing old streams on each camera but then I noticed once a stream is playing you can skip through to get to the live point in the timeline however there's over 13 hours to skip through. Each stream I load starts over to footage form over 13 hours back. The only fix I've found is to exit XBMC totally then load it again.
Unfortunately, the links that I use change on occasion. When entering the addon, it gets the updated links - but if you leave the list of the cameras up, it may be using old links. Those may still work, but go to an older broadcast.

You should be able to back out of the camera list, and re-entering the addon should refresh the links. I have noticed though when using some skins (I use Amber) that direct links into the plugin such as from the home screen do not refresh the list. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do for now, but I will keep working on it.
Links are all down, been like that for 5 days, new links available? tvnutters.com has the links working but no xbmc repo...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Big Brother Canada Live Feeds (Video) Addon0