Req Display music playlists in UPnP clients
Hello I´m sorry but I think there is a bug in xbmc nightlys.

I have in the part music playlists in libraries but not yet in any upnp client. It ends with sampler !

If it´s not a bug please tell me how I can get in music playlists in a upnp client.

Thanks a lot.

I have written this already but no answer at all - so I´m a little bit sad, because I haven´t so much time I´m already 59 years old - only from a very kindly person out of Australia I get an answer - but he
can´t help me, because he does not understand the problem. Perhaps I wrote it very complicatedly..

If this is the wrong place please put in in the right forum.

Thanks ones more for your help and I am sorry but I don´t speak English as well as German.

Wilfried
I don't think it's a "bug" as much as it is a currently non-existent feature, so I've edited your thread title.

(For the benefit of others reading this thread, what wil178 is requesting is that music playlists be made available to UPnP clients the same way that video playlists currently are. Refer to this thread for details: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157875 )
Hello good morning from Germany - it´s about 3:21 !

In German we say "was lange wärt wird endlich gut". If I try to translate this: "If things want to be good they need a lot of time". It is not a translation word for word - but it is the meaning of that.

Thanks a lot, because I think that playlists are most useful for music and audio books - I think that they are coming out of this area and not directly from movies. They are also very useful for tv-shows. You can make a list what you want to see in the following weeks for tv-shows.

My personal opinion is that for movies it is more important, that you can start at the same place where you stopped three days ago because a movie needs about 1 - 2 hours to play and often you haven´t enough time to watch the whole movie.

Thanks a lot from Germany out of a little village near Cologne.

You see - xbmc is not only a mediacenter. It helps the world to
grow together over all ages, because all over the world people like and love the same things.

Wilfried
Good things come to those who wait.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
thanks that is a better translation !
(2013-03-07, 18:04)Memphiz Wrote: Good things come to those who wait.

(2013-03-07, 18:07)wil178 Wrote: thanks that is a better translation !

Dang, and I thought Memphiz was coyly dropping a hint. Smile
Thanks - sometime I feel my age - This is so a situation .

But I am not sad about this - because I know that to all young people happen the same -
if they do not die young they follow me . Wink
Thanks a lot to all of you. You are very kindly to other people !

I feel well in this board .

Wilfried
Lol - it was no hint - it was the translation for the saying Big Grin
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
so It was right that I thought this .

Sometimes older people are on the right way.

I couldn´t believe that anybody in this time of the younger generation helps
a man aged 59. artrafael I think you are to helpful and good for this world.
I think you are one of the last who visit their grandparents and talk to them -
and don ´t go to them only for getting money.

I wished your meaning were the right one - but there the wish is the father of thinking.

I wish for all of you that in the future older people will be more accepted like it was in
the past - because than you are old and I rest in peace .

I always believe that wonder happens.

We say in Germany - the hope dies at last !

Have a good WE and a good Sunday with our Lord.

Wilfried
I posted a workaround in your other thread that will allow you to access your music playlists from your UPnP client: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1363269

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display music playlists in UPnP clients0