NPVR Black Screen Help!
So i'm trying to give xbmc live tv frodo a shot and am currently using wmc along with homerunhd prime with comcast mcard and htpc. I downloaded npvr and it scanned all my channels and only connects with the first 480 channels or so out of a 1000 roughly(HD channels are 800's). Also, when i click on live tv on npvr's application it just goes to a black screen with no audio or video. When i try to watch something on xbmc live tv it just loads continously and i have to end the task to get out of xbmc. Anyone that can help me out here?
(2013-03-06, 12:31)mikeclough24 Wrote: So i'm trying to give xbmc live tv frodo a shot and am currently using wmc along with homerunhd prime with comcast mcard and htpc. I downloaded npvr and it scanned all my channels and only connects with the first 480 channels or so out of a 1000 roughly(HD channels are 800's).
If you want to post the question on the NextPVR forums, I'll help you work out why this is happening.

Quote:Also, when i click on live tv on npvr's application it just goes to a black screen with no audio or video.
The usual reason for this with HDHomeRun Prime is that you need to change your firewall rules to allow nrecord.exe to allow data from your HDHR. If it's not that, then it's likely to be related to the decoders you've got selected on the Settings->Decoders screen.

Quote:When i try to watch something on xbmc live tv it just loads continously and i have to end the task to get out of xbmc. Anyone that can help me out here?
Definitely worth getting it working in NextPVR itself before trying to get it working in xbmc.
Sub3 - ok great! I'll post there right away!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NPVR Black Screen Help!0