Jmarshall vacation...
i was looking in the change log and it ocured to me that it was a long time since jmarshallnz did submit anything to the cvs.

Quote:sat aug 6 20:52:13 2005 utc (2 months, 2 weeks ago) by jmarshallnz

i did a scan on the forum and found that he is on a vacation.
is he coming back or did the fresh air and new surroundings make him lose interest ?

not flaming or anything. just curious :d
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
haha, i was curious as well. he is a great developer and an asset to the team. i've seen him around the forums a bit recently dropping a few posts. is it sad that it brightened up my day when i saw he was making a few posts again? lol quite a bit has gone on since he left so my best guess is that he is probably getting acquinted with the changes and all the new code again. (at least i hope anyway)

regards,
los93sol
:lol: then i'm not alone.
well jonathan if you pop in here and read this please make a comment :thumbsup:
he still seems active on the forums though. i actually have noticed that the changelog isnt growing as quickly as it normally does.
hi.

nice to see ya'll missed me (only took 2 months or so before you noticed!Wink

will be back once i get the xbox + dev machine back - they're taking the scenic route from uk to nz. should hopefully be with me next week sometime (boat arrives soon), but it has to pass customs first (very strict in nz).

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

good to see you might be back soon. if you need a place in auckland to kick at anytime for a night or 2 pm me, ill give you a room to transit.
(jmarshall @ oct. 27 2005,00:09 Wrote:hi.

nice to see ya'll missed me (only took 2 months or so before you noticed!Wink

will be back once i get the xbox + dev machine back - they're taking the scenic route from uk to nz.  should hopefully be with me next week sometime (boat arrives soon), but it has to pass customs first (very strict in nz).

cheers,
jonathan
:nuts: heh. well it's good to see you have not left. so you have moved to nz ?
n1ce to see you back! :thumbsup:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jmarshall vacation...0