Setting reminders
Hi guys, Is is currently possible to set reminders within XBMC? I'd love to be able to set a reminder to watch something that could pop up informing me that it's time to watch a certain program, regardless of what was currently taking place in XBMC. I've had a look around but can't see any obvious way to do it.
nope, not implemented
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I was going to post asking the same thing.

I would find being able to set a reminder very very useful.

With currently only having a single satellite input I can't set things to record and forget about them anymore. I need to remember to actually watch them when they're broadcast!

So yeah, some sort of reminder when a programme is about to start would be a great addition if that's possible or if you have time to add such a feature.
Get more satellite tuners, and not forgetting even one tuner can record multiple programmes at the same time.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting reminders0