[OpenELEC 2.99RC4] Scraper missing from library
I've been having an issue with OE 2.99 RC4 (since RC1 as far as I can remember) that will clear the scrapers (for TV and Movie library, not using XBMC for music yet) from my libraries when the NFS shares are broken/disconnected for some reason.

Each time that happens I need to enable them again and fully rescan my library. I tried rebooting OE after an disconnected NFS share but that doesn't seem to help either, when the scraper is gone it won't come back until manually added again.

It seems to be XBMC behavior rather than OEs as it doesn't seem to recover from the disconnect. I posted a thread on their forum as well just in case somebody has had similar experiences, anybody notice something similar yet?

Cheers,
fork

Ps. Using MySQL for shared libraries. I haven't been able to fully reproduce the error either yet as it seems it only happens after certain conditions have been met (eg. time-out period).
Do you have cleanonupdate enabled in your advancedsettings.xml? If so, change that setting to "false". Also, if your NFS share is frequently unavailable when XBMC starts, you may also want to disable the "update library on startup" option.
cleanonupdate wasn't explicitly specified in advancedsettings.xml I just added it, I'll see how it goes. Thanks for your reply Smile
Just to be clear: cleanonupdate defaults to "false" if it's not explicitly defined in advancedsettings.xml. I just wanted to be sure you hadn't explicitly set it to "true" because, if you had, that could account for your library being wiped out if your NFS share is MIA when a library update is performed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OpenELEC 2.99RC4] Scraper missing from library0