PVR EPG
Hi,

I've tried searching for this query, but I can't seem to find any similar results.

Is there a way to switch immediately to a channel from the timeline EPG without seeing the watch/record/info popup? I've tried the keys I've mapped in eventghost (play, select, enter), but they don't seem to do the trick.

Thanks in advance,
Louis
via the context menu, switch channel
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Yep... there is.

Close XBMC.

Create a new file called 'Advancedsettings.xml'.
If In win7, it should be created in 'C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata'

The Wiki URL below advise where if not.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml

In the file write

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <pvr>
        <showepginfoonselect>false</showepginfoonselect>
    </pvr>
</advancedsettings>

Start XBMC. Done.
-----------------------------------
Front End: Asrock ION 3D running OpenElec - Backend: Dedicated server Running Ubuntu with TBS 6981 DVB-S2 USB
oh yeah hehe, forgot about that one
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
That looks great bluewizard, I'll try it shortly. Thank you
Ah ha! Just the thing I've been searching for. Works perfectly for me. Thanks!
this is great. can anyone help me bind the Record key on my remote to either set a timer to record or instantly record (dependant on if the highlighted programme has already started) whilst in the EPG?

Getting rid of the info window pop up in the EPG is one step closer to the golden achievement of Spouse Acceptance Factor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR EPG2