Setting For Cinema Eperince Need Help
Ok here the deal. Just installed xbmc-11.0-Eden_beta2 & script.cinema.experience.2.0.53 and the skin im using is
Confluence... I went to Cinema Experince Setup enabled Home automation script and i enabled all tabs under that tab
& pre-eden .also loaded in my pre-made trivia and intro and also have trailers set then loaded and scaned all my movies
and when i select a flim only movie play ..can someone tell me what im doing wrong or is this broken alsoHuh
Couple of questions...

1. Why are you using XBMC Eden Beta 2?

2. Are you actually using the Home Automation portion(ie customize home_automation.py script?)

3. Why are you not posting in the Cinema Experience Thread?
[qui am like totaly confused ,, i thought this the place to ask since it was and addon
and reason why i went back to eden beta was because i couldnt get
cinema to work with frodo because it not compatiable yet. tryin to get up and running
again this what i get for letting kids use this
It has been working on Frodo since 1-22-2013(though that was a rough version)

I like to try to keep all the discussion in one thread, otherwise I often miss something like your previous post. The thread is located in the Program Add-ons Forum. -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563

On the first page you will find a link for the Frodo version. Version 3.0.3 is the latest. You will also find a link to the last Eden Version(2.0.57) which should get you going with out updating to Frodo. I am only developing Frodo(and on...)

I hope to have the add-on in the Official repo, just a couple of details holding me back.
Okay Im Making notes here on everything you gave me thank you for sticking with me
1. install latest version Frodo Version 3.0.3 exe
2. install Both Scripts Eden Version 2.0.57 & Frodo Version 3.0.3
3. Stop posting here and post where u told me
Got You ..... Ty I be Back if need be

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting For Cinema Eperince Need Help0