Bello v1.5.5

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.67 Average
bkanuka Offline
(2014-03-01 20:28)peppe_sr Wrote:  Issue n. 25
https://github.com/Nessus85100/Bello/issues
Peppe

I assume this was in respond to me. I've seen it. I asked if this was a frodo/gotham issue because the bug report says it is staged for gotham. Is it a matter of just somebody doing it, or an issue in frodo?
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Fan
It is not present in this version of the skin, it is not a bug it is scheduled like enhancement
develop of frodo version of the skin is ended. so for the dvd button we have to wait the gotham version of bello.
Peppe
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-01 22:20 by peppe_sr.)
find quote
SChaput Offline
I am legally blind and need to increase the font size to see the titles on my couch. I have determined on my own that "22" is the font for the library titles.

However when I increase that font size it also increases the size of the "Year" and the titles and year mashes together illegibly.

Is there a way to hide the year?

Thanks
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
Does Bello work in Gotham? I need features in it that aren't available in Confluence not to mention it's my favorite skin. Smile

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x 3TB drives and DSM 5.0
Main HTPC: Home built Intel core i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Motorola Nyxboard, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Samsung HW-E550, Sony Google TV
find quote
Bram77 Offline
Skilled Python Coder
(2014-03-04 15:46)patseguin Wrote:  Does Bello work in Gotham? I need features in it that aren't available in Confluence not to mention it's my favorite skin. Smile

Unfortunately not atm

[Image: widget]

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
find quote
kiwi Offline
Hi, one small info since I can't find the answer anywhere else. Is it possible to add Smart Playlist to the Home menu? I have no problem with other skin but not with Bello.
thanks
find quote
marcavatar Offline
Hello, I wanted first of all to congratulate whoever designed this skin really well done and particularly with respect to the other. I wanted to ask because I use it for a while on my first raspberry pi with OpenELEC 3.2.4 Frodo now I upgraded to a version OpenELEC gotham poaching as the project was abandoned and among other things I've read that next week will debut the new gotham xbmc 13.0 beta officially http://xbmc.org/xbmc-13-0-gotham-beta1-rises/ when and if there will be a version of gotham BEAUTIFUL seen that in the current version with gotham have an annoying bug in the screen information during playing the movie (basically the information and the time of the rating of the movie instead of appearing under the stars of the judgment of the film appear in the center of the screen) this does not happen with Frodo probably is not 100% compatible. Or is there a way to change the position or eliminate this problem? Thank you.
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Fan
(2014-03-04 21:51)kiwi Wrote:  Hi, one small info since I can't find the answer anywhere else. Is it possible to add Smart Playlist to the Home menu? I have no problem with other skin but not with Bello.
thanks

It long time that i don't use Smart Playlist, but is there only a method to add items to home menu of bello: favourites through buttons, so if you are able to add a Smart Playlist to favourite you should use it as you want.

(2014-03-04 22:25)marcavatar Wrote:  Hello, I wanted first of all to congratulate whoever designed this skin really well done and particularly with respect to the other. I wanted to ask because I use it for a while on my first raspberry pi with OpenELEC 3.2.4 Frodo now I upgraded to a version OpenELEC gotham poaching as the project was abandoned and among other things I've read that next week will debut the new gotham xbmc 13.0 beta officially http://xbmc.org/xbmc-13-0-gotham-beta1-rises/ when and if there will be a version of gotham BEAUTIFUL seen that in the current version with gotham have an annoying bug in the screen information during playing the movie (basically the information and the time of the rating of the movie instead of appearing under the stars of the judgment of the film appear in the center of the screen) this does not happen with Frodo probably is not 100% compatible. Or is there a way to change the position or eliminate this problem? Thank you.

As me, Nessus and other users said lots of times in lots of posts this version of the Bello is not ready for Ghotam. An apposite version will be released for that. don't know when...... Nod
Peppe
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-04 23:21 by peppe_sr.)
find quote
Bazto Offline
Hi there,

i am using the Bello Skin since yesterday and so far its pretty amazing. thanks for it.
Nevertheless there is a small problem that bugs me. Is there any possibility to increase the font size of the selected item?
Especially in the upper menue (where you can choose the list type, or audio/video settings during playback) i find it quite hard to diffrentiate.
Right now i am using the blue theme.

Thanks for the help
Bazto

P.S.: Apologies for my english, i'm from germany Wink
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Fan
We talked about in the past, there's no an option to change font size. a code modification is needed.
Peppe
find quote
Bazto Offline
Okay, thank you.

Sorry didn't read the entire thread and honestly forgot to search (wasnt registrated before)

Thank you anyway Smile
find quote
Axel Foley Offline
Hi everybody,

a couple of questions:

1. Where do I unpack the Weather Fanart Pack?
2. I unpacked the Blue theme in the skin.bello folder, do I need to do something to activate it or did it overwrite the default skin?

Thanks for this nice skin. Smile
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
Hurry up with Gotham support. I miss Bello! ;-)

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x 3TB drives and DSM 5.0
Main HTPC: Home built Intel core i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Motorola Nyxboard, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Samsung HW-E550, Sony Google TV
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-06 01:58 by patseguin.)
find quote
Unr3aL67 Offline
I don't really know why it doesn't work for you... I am running the latest nightly and Bello is doing just fine.
Or are there only some functions that do not work properly?

What I'd really like to see in future versions is support for further age ratings. I personally use FSK ratings instead of MPAA.
So it shows the "Not rated" graphic on top of the movie info and displays "*FSK 12" on the bottom.
There is really only need to display one of these. "Not rated" is not true when FSK ratings are available.
Instead proper graphics for FSK are needed: FSK 0, FSK 6, FSK 12, FSK 16 and FSK 18 would need to be acknowledged by the skin...

Greetz Unr3aL

██████████████████
::::::: My System :::::::
██████████████████
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-08 02:10 by Unr3aL67.)
find quote
sdsnyr94 Offline
Fan
(2014-03-08 02:04)Unr3aL67 Wrote:  I don't really know why it doesn't work for you... I am running the latest nightly and Bello is doing just fine.
Or are there only some functions that do not work properly?

I was in the same boat as you until this week. Then I installed Gotham Beta 1, and Bello stopped working.
find quote