Bello v1.5.5

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.67 Average
JesusOnEez Offline
I would imagine that we won't see a Gotham version of Bello from Nessus until TLBB goes over to Gotham. He'll develop for that first and foremost as it's his job to do so. Then, if he has the spare time and the permission of his employers, a Gotham version for us lot will spin off from that.

Don't mean to second guess what Nessus's plans are, I love the skin, but from an employment perspective this is most likely what will happen.
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
Yeah you're probably right. I don't see why he needs permission from TLBB people though. Bello is already an open source project. All someone has to do is mod it to be Gotham compatible. Changing the version number in the XML got basic functionality working for me but no custom home items.

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x 3TB drives and DSM 5.0
Main HTPC: Home built Intel core i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Motorola Nyxboard, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Samsung HW-E550, Sony Google TV
find quote
azrael17 Offline
(2014-03-24 15:20)patseguin Wrote:  Yeah you're probably right. I don't see why he needs permission from TLBB people though. Bello is already an open source project. All someone has to do is mod it to be Gotham compatible. Changing the version number in the XML got basic functionality working for me but no custom home items.

I have custom entries working in my home menu. Linked to add-ons which are set as favorites.
find quote
devil103 Offline
(2014-03-23 22:07)patseguin Wrote:  I made the change to the XML and I can't anything that doesn't work yet. I even get the UI in 3D movies.

EDIT: I take that back, I can't seem to customize the custom home items with my smart playlists.

+ the new subtitle menu doesn't work.
In confluence, pressing subtitle while playing a video gives you several options 'Download, Next, etc'
This is not supported in Bello right now (I think)
find quote