Bello v1.5.5

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.67 Average
capfuturo Offline
Fan
Hello Nessus,

Hope all is fine with you. Just a heads up regarding new DialogVideoInfo control statements for TvTunes and VideoExtras for Gotham (the onclick instruction has now shrunk dramatically plus there are some other changes in the arguments to facilitate new features. For clarification read here). They both now support music videos, besides usual movies and TV shows:

TvTunes: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...eoInfo.xml
VideoExtras: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ifications

Have a good one!

Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
find quote
stainedroof Offline
Hey. Can't wait for Gotham Bello. Using bello on main htpc in den and tlbb in the bedroom. My xbmcs no longer match.
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Fan
You missed this Big Grin
Peppe
find quote
jjmucker Offline
Fan
Why can I only have list view and thumbnails? I have them all enabled for mucic and video. and by enabled i mean the blue tick is off. even tried it the other way round. still only have list view and thumbnails for music?

Thanks
find quote
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
@jjmucker
Because in Music Files only those views are available. Scrap your music to the library to get all the views.

@capfuturo
Thanks for the heads up. Will look to it for next update.

Cheers
Nessus
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-27 12:51 by nessus.)
find quote
jjmucker Offline
Fan
Thanks pal. Just figured that.
I prefer using file mode rather than library mode however

Thanks
find quote
Iuma Offline
(2014-01-29 01:41)nessus Wrote:  @polly @Psychobob
There is no need to edit the xml files for these.
Add the folder that you want to sources and while you are focus in that folder, press C and add that folder to the Favorites. Then you can make that favorite custom Home Menu button or custom Quick Navigation button. Same goes and for playlist's. Create the playlist with the rules that you want and then add it to favorites. When you are selecting a playlist as custom button (from Favorites) you will be asked if you want to play the playlist or browse it.
Please read (or search) before you start posting, : Q: How can i add a custom entry on Home menu ?

Cheers
Nessus

Hey Nessus, thank for creating this awesome skin. i'd like to add a folder i favorited to the main menu - followed the steps in FAQ. unfortunately clicking on "custom home button" in skin settings>home menu does not work - nothing happens. the favorited folder is correctly added as a source, i already doubled checked this. suggestions? am i doing something wrong?

//edit: 3rd reinstall suddenly solved the issue Cool
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-05 12:34 by Iuma.)
find quote
ahmadshawki Offline
Awesome skin, thanks for the amazing work.
I just have a quick question, I use the Arabic font for a couple of my Video add-ons. I tried copying the fonts folder and the fonts.xml from the Confluence skin, but the fonts in the home window came out so small that I have to squint to be able to see them.
So, is there a special setting or may be a line that needs changing in the fonts.xml file?
Thanks in advance...
find quote
no_fate Offline
Hi,

I used to have Bello in my windows XBMC. Now I have an android media center and I can't find the option Enable Home Menu FanArt Slideshow (settings>skin>settings>backgrounds).

Is the android version less developed than the windows one? When will this option be available?
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
Here's the screen where I am stuck in slide mode but can't change. I arrow'd up and got a synopsis and arrowing up again does not take me to the views selector. Left and right just scroll and arrow down doesn't bring up view modes either. Is there another way to get to them? I like to use list for TV shows.

http://patseguin219.tumblr.com/post/9218...-on-flickr

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x 3TB drives and DSM 5.0
Main HTPC: Home built Intel core i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Rii micro keyboard remote, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, OpenElec 4.0.7
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony Google TV, OpenElec 4.0.7
find quote
no_fate Offline
(2014-07-15 23:47)no_fate Wrote:  Hi,

I used to have Bello in my windows XBMC. Now I have an android media center and I can't find the option Enable Home Menu FanArt Slideshow (settings>skin>settings>backgrounds).

Is the android version less developed than the windows one? When will this option be available?

Anyone? Please...
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
I don't think skins are platform dependent. I could be wrong though...

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x 3TB drives and DSM 5.0
Main HTPC: Home built Intel core i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Rii micro keyboard remote, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, OpenElec 4.0.7
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony Google TV, OpenElec 4.0.7
find quote
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
@no_fate
Bello is the same for all platforms.
https://github.com/Nessus85100/Bello/blo...n.xml#L106

Cheers
Nessus
find quote
no_fate Offline
Hi,

@patseguin and @nessus, thanks for replying.

So how come I don't have that option?
[Image: bXMcx0l.jpg?1]

In my windows xbmc there's a 4th option called "Enable Home Menu Fanart Slideshow". I can't understand...
find quote