Bello v1.5.5

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.67 Average
Pinguin Offline
Hello Nessus

In the main menu I have created a new menu item. Now I want to change the order of menu items, for example, Music, radio, movies, pictures, etc.

In what XML file I can make the adjustment? The Home.xml file like this does not seem to be. Thank you for feedback.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-12 17:29 by Pinguin.)
find quote
wolverine30008 Offline
When using the add ons widgets There is no info shown for tv and movies on the home screen meaning for options such as "Trending Movies" or "Recently Added" does your skin support the extended info script?? or is there some other add on I need to get this skins widget features working??I have both the service.skin widgets and the most recent extended info script that phil65 and you have been working on.
Just like to say thanks for your continued work on the EI script and this skin,Any help or advice would be appreciated
find quote
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
Recently Added items are supported (plus InProgrees and Random) but they are not visible. You can access them from subumenus (MyMovies,MyTVShows and MyMusic entry's). The extendedinfo.script is not supported in Bello. The work that i do there is for my other commercial project "The Little Black Box".

Cheers
Nessus
find quote
wolverine30008 Offline
Thats all I need to know.thanks for the response
find quote
magy77 Offline
PM
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-08 07:08 by magy77.)
find quote