issues with mfxstream
ok so i have been running mfxstream on my system.... awesome i love it. i've had it up and running for a few weeks now and im addicted. all of a sudden one day it would not allow me to connect, come to find out its because the service no longer runs on my system! i can uninstall and reinstall the service manually successfully, it shows up under windows services as enabled but when trying to start it does nothing.

i tried rebooting the pc, reinstalling the service, restarting the program, resetting my settings, reinstalling .net framework and mfx stream program from scratch. if i manually launch it from services under the admin tools in control panel i get a message saying that it "started then stopped because it had no more work to do" no matter what i do if i try to start the service from the folder i just get a popup saying "service could not be started"

i love mfx stream because it makes things alot easier to integrate and orgonize (especially since my drives have everything i need split up over 11 partitions) i cant switch to samba because i dont want anyone else on my network to even see the folders as available shares (nevermind just password protecting... i dont want them seen on anything but my xbox)
does anyone have any ideasHuh

hmm maybe check windows evenöog for errors. it might give more info.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
issues with mfxstream0