Custom Refresh Rate Nvidia 314.07 Driver
Hi there,

I recently built an HTPC, containing a GTX690 from Nvidia. The system runs Windows 8 64bit.

I'm using the current 314.07 WHQL drivers from Nvidia. However, the 23Hz mode, which XBMC selects automatically for playback of 23.976 content, is slighlty inaccurate. Something like 23.96 or so. With the custom refresh rate adjustment pane in the driver tools it is possible to get almost perfect 23.976, and it is possible to save this adjusted setting as custom refresh rate.

However, I don't know how I can 'force' XBMC to use this custom setting for playback of 23.976 content. XBMC always switches to the original Nvidia 23Hz setting, which is slightly off.

Any ideas how I can force XBMC to use my custom setting for playback of 23.976 fps content?

In older Versions of the Nvidia drivers, the adjusted refresh rate settings replaced the original 23Hz setting and were not saved as a separate new setting. So XBMC automatically chose the adjsuted setting.

Maybe someone can help me.

Cheers,
Chris
unRAID Server, Pioneer VSX-LX52, Panasonic 65VT30, Marusys VU+ Duo, Zotac AD10
If there's one annoying thing in the HTPC world is this refresh rate crap that graphic card vendors NEVER manage to get right. ATI, Nvidia, Intel... there's always problems. This wasn't funny years ago, nowadays it's downright ridiculous.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Can no one help me?
unRAID Server, Pioneer VSX-LX52, Panasonic 65VT30, Marusys VU+ Duo, Zotac AD10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Refresh Rate Nvidia 314.07 Driver0