Win Missing cover art and otther issues after update to Frodo
Hi,

after I upgrade to Frodo and Transparency 5.0.8 I see no cover art in the movies' info screen or after pausing the movie. On the movie selection screens the cover art shows up normal, but if I press "i" to show the movie info the cover is empty. I can then actualize the info from the net an get the covers back. But I have to do that for every single movie.

Another issue is the movie title in the info screen shows up in english, on all other displays like movie selection it ist german, which is what I want. Also the movie summary shows up in german, only the title is english.

And on the home screen if I switch to that big movie theater screen which showed fan art in older versions there is now only a black screen. It seems I have to setup an directory with all the movie artwork. But I don't know where I can find all the movie artwork but not the cover art (ccover art on that movie screen looks dumb).

Last: The last added movies on the home screen are empty. I read something about adding the home screen widget, but I didn't find it.

I hope you can help. I liked "my" traansparency so much but now it is broken.

Bye
Thorsten
(2013-03-09, 16:57)Bluescreen2001 Wrote: after I upgrade to Frodo and Transparency 5.0.8 I see no cover art in the movies' info screen or after pausing the movie. On the movie selection screens the cover art shows up normal, but if I press "i" to show the movie info the cover is empty. I can then actualize the info from the net an get the covers back. But I have to do that for every single movie.
probably not a skin issue. could you check in confluece if it's the same there?

(2013-03-09, 16:57)Bluescreen2001 Wrote: Another issue is the movie title in the info screen shows up in english, on all other displays like movie selection it ist german, which is what I want. Also the movie summary shows up in german, only the title is english.
true, it shows the 'original title' in the video info screen.
it was added a long time ago by popular demand.
probably a typical case of you can't please everyone :-)

(2013-03-09, 16:57)Bluescreen2001 Wrote: And on the home screen if I switch to that big movie theater screen which showed fan art in older versions there is now only a black screen. It seems I have to setup an directory with all the movie artwork. But I don't know where I can find all the movie artwork but not the cover art (ccover art on that movie screen looks dumb).
see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146556

(2013-03-09, 16:57)Bluescreen2001 Wrote: Last: The last added movies on the home screen are empty. I read something about adding the home screen widget, but I didn't find it.
you need the skin widgets addon:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/ser...n.widgets/
it should be installed automatically though when you install the skin...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing cover art and otther issues after update to Frodo0