• 3(current)
Android BobDroid - Control boblight from Android (Now on Play)
Ok, right now its just a layout for the Galaxy Nexus that gets scaled to the Nexus 7 but Im working on a layout for tablets.

(2013-03-30, 21:05)Martijn Wrote: Any way of controlling the boblight settings during playback? This saves some time going back and forth to the addon settings to tweak the settings to get them right.

I dont really understand. The xbmc settings?
The service settings for boblight
http://imageshack.us/a/img94/5764/screenshot010zn.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img14/2797/screenshot009ew.png

note: updated previous post so may have missed some other comments Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Im not doing anything with the XBMC Addon.

I connect directly to the boblight server, so I dont think I can do anything with the settings.

New version uploaded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0kkugb2hwl5pnqn
Same link.

Layout for tablets (landscape and portrait view).
Keep light on when switching between const and mood.
Save mood light "position" when turning off or switching.
Hi Teko,

Thanks for your work on this, it's pretty cool to be able to change the color with an app.
I have a feature request:
I was wondering if you could add an option to change the brightness? I find that on my setup, the led's are pretty bright and having a way to dim it would be cool.

Thanks
Some time since I last looked at it but I can probably add a slider for the brightness.

Just have to see if can set the brightness or if I have to change the color to make it less bright.
Thank you TeKo for this handsome tool.
Would it be possible to add an option to toogle between different boblight.conf files? I have a different configuration for playing 3d videos, so it would be nice if switching the configuration could be done with my tablet....
(2013-04-30, 15:03)JuppCappellmann Wrote: Thank you TeKo for this handsome tool.
Would it be possible to add an option to toogle between different boblight.conf files? I have a different configuration for playing 3d videos, so it would be nice if switching the configuration could be done with my tablet....

Nope, I dont think so.

boblight would have to implement something like that so I can use it. Right now I can only send colors.

Imo for 3D it would be easier to just change the XBMC addon so it only scans one half and streches it over the full side.
Thank you. Do you know whether there is some development going on to implement this featurenin thwe addon?
Dont think so, I asked for a 3D mode in the thread but got no answer.
Can't connect to server (timeout)

That's the error i get when i want to turn on the lights in the app.
I've deleted 127.0.0.1 line in the boblight.conf

Any ideas?

i'm using the new HTC one with android 4.1.2 And running Openelec on my htpc
did you enter the right ip in settings?
I'm trying to install this app, downloaded all of them updates, but none succeed to install.
Everytime im heading to the error "there is a problem parsing the package".
I'm using the samsung gt-9001.

I did download the apk, used my usb cable, and copied the file in windows explorer to
my download file on my phone.

Am i doing something wrong?
Help me out folks, wanna try this app on my open elec.

Kudos for this app
Do you have at least Android 4.0 installed?

Did you enable install from SD? I think its under security settings.
TeKo,

Im gonna check it out. but i think i allready fail on the first one... Stupid, didnt think of it, Did
read it in the start post though, android 4.0 is needed.
Now i need to find a way to get android 4.0 on my cell, iv tried fw update, seems it didnt help any.

Thanks in advance!
(2013-05-03, 11:42)french Wrote: TeKo,

Im gonna check it out. but i think i allready fail on the first one... Stupid, didnt think of it, Did
read it in the start post though, android 4.0 is needed.
Now i need to find a way to get android 4.0 on my cell, iv tried fw update, seems it didnt help any.

Thanks in advance!

Use the Samsung software to backup your phone and update to latest available android.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BobDroid - Control boblight from Android (Now on Play)3