Banner icons
I'm having a problem with my banner icons for TV show. It seems it is just taking the posters and stretching them into banners. Anyone have this problem?
reading the FAQ helps.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-03-10, 21:32)phil65 Wrote: reading the FAQ helps.

Sorry I should of wrote my post a little more clearly. I did research the FAQ and I did read about downloading the artworkdownloader. I made an error in my post and forgot to be specific. I meant to ask about addons like freecable' amazon etc. Is there anyway for that to jive as well as my personal library?

Again I apologize for not being more specific with my post, I was writing that post on a phone.
Sorry for bumping this thread but it was obvious it wasn't going to get answered if I didn't. Again I did read the FAQ's and my Library looks great. Artwork looks beautiful and is displayed properly. However in every addon it uses fanart instead of banners or icons. Even I choose to "get artwork" it does nothing. I can toggle all different view types but nothing works.

If someone can show me a post where this has already been answered I will beg a thousand pardons. I might be the crappiest thread researcher in the planet but I have put forth considerable effort from a novice user and thus I am turning to this support thread.

I know that sometimes the "tone" behind posts can be misinterpreted but I assure you I am asking with the utmost respect and sincerity. I really appreciate all the hard work that has gone into making the best skin out there. When I am asking for support....in no way, shape or form am I trying to point out flaws.

A lot of people use Aeon Nox and a lot of people use add ons, surely someone has an answer to this question, even if the answer is simple as "artwork in Aeon Nox is not compatible with common addons"

Again to be clear: Icons and Banners work great in my library....in every addon if my view type is an icon or banner its "stretched fan art"
will have a look. possible that the add-on doesn´t set the correct properties though.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Banner icons0