Artist artwork in List view
I tried but the topic title doesn't really explain what I'm wanting to do. I usually use the Tile view of Artists as the entry point to the Music library, and from there pick an album. Most of these artists have more then one album, and they end up with an "All Albums..:" tile as well as the individual albums. I think it would look much nicer to have the Artists artwork go there, that is, on the icon for all albums, in tile mode (or others, too). The blue placemarker images really jar me now, it's like discovering a missing filling Smile I've also invested a huge amount of time on this library, I'm quite sure everyone here knows that feeling, and the need to have little things tidied up.

I'm using Frodo and its stock Confuence atm; yeah, I'll probably move to another skin, and with more open customisation facilities I mayn't have this issue; but changing skins seems like a very big leap for some reason.

On a related note - I don't think I'm breaking the rules - whereabouts does Frodo store its own scraped Artist artwork? It found about half of mine (the rest was googled, cropped, saved and introduced to XBMC by hand...) It would be nice to have all of the artwork in the relevant folder. I exported the database and got a big XML file; that's cool, I can use that, but it didn't give me any images.
You can hide the "all albums" library item if you don't need it

advancedsettings.xml
That worked great, thanks! It's even better than hiding it with an image.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist artwork in List view0