Extremely long shutdown times
It is taking as long as 15 minutes for XBMC to shut down.
I have posted the xbmc log here: XBMC Debug Log

Running Frodo on Win 7 Pro x64

Any suggestions or what I might be doing wrong greatly and graciously appreciated.
do a test,
install in to another location a fresh install,
run it in portable mode.
start it and exit it.
does it also take that long ?
then add 1 by 1 your add-ons.
mostly the shutdown issue is a add-on issue.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Just a SWAG based on the timestamps, but maybe try disabling the Library Updater add-on and see if it makes a difference?
Code:
13:31:35 T:8212  NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate: update timers
13:35:46 T:8556   DEBUG: Thread CRemoteControl 8556 terminating
13:48:35 T:8452  NOTICE: stopping zeroconf publishing
I'll try disabling the library updater.
FYI: I also have music included in the library, about 5,000 albums. Can/should XBMC handle that size of library?
@cwiebe: did that work out? My music lilbrary is about the same size and I have the same problem...
As I may have mentioned earlier, I have 5 xbmc installations running, laptop, Acer Revo NetTop, P4 and my main computer is an I5. It is this main computer that keeps hanging on exit. Since my previous post I have reinstalled xbmc twice. I have tried going to Gotham, but am now back to Frodo 12.2.

For the moment, exiting does NOT hang xbmc, but it was just reinstalled yesterday. I do NOT have music configured but I'm not convinced that was the problem anyway. I do have library updates enabled on startup.

I know all that doesn't help you, but thought I'd share. I'm just thankful this doesn't happen on my main media PC, the revo, connected to my living room TV.
Thank you for the quick reply anyway!
The problem doesn't bother me as much as I would reinstall xbmc, as in my case it's "only" between 3 and 5 minutes it takes for the shutdown - just enough time to collect the chips that escaped from the ground Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extremely long shutdown times0