Linux Automatic scraping issues
Question 
Hi folks,

I guess/hope this is the right place for my post, if not, sry ...

I'm using Frodo and Aeon Nox from the repository. When I tried to scrap *all* interprets of my music collection at once - nevertheless which scraper I chose (Freebase, Universal Artist and so on) nothing happens - I see a fast running progress bar but nothing was scraped. If I scrap each individual artist, it works.

The DEBUG log contains - if trying to scrap all artists - the following lines:

Code:
ERROR: Parse: Could not find scraper function CreateArtistSearchUrl
ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site

If scrapping each individually I get this

Code:
DEBUG: FindArtist: Searching for 'xy' using Universal Artist Scraper scraper (file ...)
DEBUG: scraper: CreateArtistSearchUrl returned <url> ...

Comparable errors appear when scraping movie information. Movies are scraped, but the fanart not - I have to choose fanart for every movie individually ..

Since the scrapers work, I guess that there could be something wrong with the calling parameters of the skin ?!? I had no problems with Eden so far, maybe with Frodo something changed ? [btw. when upgrading to frodo I deleted all xbmc related directories to have a fresh install ..]

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic scraping issues0