Req Scrape different TVShows-Episodes in one big folder
(2014-05-05, 20:17)framerate Wrote: This answer doesn't help, as I know there are programs that do this. I asked for specifics that would automate it, as my current low power automated solution does everything except this last step.

Imagine if every time you turned on your cable box DVR you also had to go in your room, boot up your PC and run an organizing program then go BACK to your living room to have your DVR show your shows.

Newsgroups do well with sickbeard + sabnzbd but I'm trying to replicate this full automation with my bittorrent setup.

I believe I understand why XBMC doesn't do this (can't drop meta data for multiple shows into the root folder) so shortly after I wrote my reply here I wrote a command line application that will take a folder containing all your downloaded files and reorganize it into Show/Season folders for you automatically based on the file name. Once I clean up the code a bit I'll post it in case anyone wants to use it.

I realize the tone there sounded a bit harsh, I didn't mean it. I'm sure you're sick of answering scraper posts just as much as I'm sick of people telling me to run a program on my PC to do it Smile

Also, my app is written in node.js. To solve the problem you mentioned I'm forcing case-sensitive show names in the config file so someone running my script will have to plug them in. It's meant to be run on a directory of "scene" releases, so they're all "TvShow.Year.s00.e00-CrAzYsCeNeName" or "TvShow.s00.e00-CrAzYsCeNeName" which is fairly easy to parse.

Also, was I right about the meta data nfo being the reason you can't scrape a directory containing multiple shows?

Maybe this is what your looking for?

http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215 maybe it would need some adapting for your needs but it could be a good base to help you achieve what your looking for.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2014-05-05, 20:57)saitoh183 Wrote: Maybe this is what your looking for?

http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215 maybe it would need some adapting for your needs but it could be a good base to help you achieve what your looking for.

This is cool. I'll definitely take a look. I've seen it before, but thought it was 100% tied to windows/utorrent. I'm running rtorrent/linux on my BT server. I'm fairly feature complete on my script though, so I might just see if I can finish it at this point Smile
Well good luck to you Smile

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Any news regarding this feature request?
I believe that in the last 5 years, the naming convention have become quite standardized and i think this is a feature that should definitly be implemented.
There is no reason KODI souldn't be able to support scraping inside a single folder.
Using third party tools to move files around seems redundant - simply because the approach to scraping is to have all files inside a folder with the TV Show name.
Well, considering the thread contains a question asked almost 4 years ago, if there was movement it would have been mentioned.

Or I would have mentioned it to you in your other thread...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Smile
Yep.

EDIT:
just in case anyone else stumbles across this thread:

This solution requires the use of advancedsettings.xml file but has finally enabled me to have all the TV Shows in a single folder. TBH the scan can miss some shows especially if there are meny different versions with the same name (e.g. The grand tour a 1997 show and 2016 show) but hey, as far as i'm concerned, this solution beats the hell out of having to run bunch pof different software, just to be able to import into Kodi.
(2016-03-26, 23:41)rexo Wrote: Hello after some debugging I found way to scan TV Shows all placed in one folder.
With this there is no need to move each show to separate folders:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
<video>
<cleanstrings>
<regexp>[ _\\,\\.\\(\\)\\[\\]\\-](ac3|dts|custom|dc|remastered|divx|divx5|dsr|dsrip|dutch|dvd|dvd5|dvd9|dvdrip|dvdscr|dvdscreener|screener|dvdivx|cam|fragment|fs|hdtv|hdrip|hdtvrip|internal|limited|multisubs|ntsc|ogg|ogm|pal|pdtv|proper|repack|rerip|retail|r3|r5|bd5|se|svcd|swedish|german|read.nfo|nfofix|unrated|extended|ws|telesync|ts|telecine|tc|brrip|bdrip|480p|480i|576p|576i|720p|720i|1080p|1080i|3d|hrhd|hrhdtv|hddvd|bluray|x264|h264|xvid|xvidvd|xxx|www.www|cd[1-9]|\\[.*\\])([ _\\,\\.\\(\\)\\[\\]\\-]|$)</regexp>
<regexp>[ _.]?[Ss][0-9]+[ _.x]?[Ee][0-9]+.*</regexp>
<regexp>(\[.*\])</regexp>
</cleanstrings>
</video>
</advancedsettings>

I added this second regex, first and last are copied from Kodi source code.
This second one removes season and episode numbers from name while sending request to info provider.  

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape different TVShows-Episodes in one big folder0