Preferred Audio/Subtitle
Question 
I have a probably quick question (guessing the answer is no) about setting preferred audio/subtitle streams in Windows XBMC Frodo. I have looked around quite a bit and looked in the FAQ but didn't see my specific question addressed.

Is it possible to set different preferred audio/subtitle tracks based on either source location or by smart playlist? I have a large quantity of English language content sorted into one smart playlist and Japanese language content sorted into another smart playlist; they are separated by language onto different drives.

I'm fairly tech savvy and have managed to customize XBMC a great deal but this has stumped me. I'm guessing it's not possible but I wanted to check and see if I am maybe missing something. I know it is possible to batch change the default audio/subtitle tracks on the mkv files but I am not that familiar with running batch programs and was hoping for a simpler solution than teaching myself mkvtoolsnix, batch executions, and whatnot. X_x Thanks so much for any info/tips!
The best solution I've seen for the internal player is this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153783
Awesome, I believe that will definitely fulfill my needs. I had something like that setup for Haali back in the day but when I switched over to a real HTPC I lost that functionality due to the built in splitter. Thanks so much, I must not have used quite terms in my search.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preferred Audio/Subtitle0