Req Indicator for submenu to increase WAF
Hi Ronie,

First of all, I love T! and thank you for all of your hard work. It is nearly perfect.

I just wanted to share my view that it would be nice to have some sort of an indicator for submenus on the homepage.

I always try to increase the WAF of my htpc. I regularly test it by handing the remote to unfamiliar guests and seeing how they do. I got to a point where they can easily figure out most things on their own.

However, they never realize that there are submenus for some menu items. I think a tiny little arrow or triangle that would pop up next to it when a top menu item w/ submenus is selected would be sufficient. Then clicking right would open up the submenu

Also along the same lines, they never realize that in the fanart view there is a trailer icon in the top right corner. Even when I tell them it's there, they don't know how to get to it. I don't think clicking left to go to an item that is in the top right corner of the screen is the most intuitive way. Perhaps the same triangle mentioned above could show up to the left of the currently selected movie entry that has a trailer; and clicking left would open a little submenu with a single item, trailer.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
3.5 month bump :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Indicator for submenu to increase WAF0