Apple Movie trailers
i have recently stumbled accross the trailers feature of the media centre, and wow :d you guys never cease to amaze me. i love dynamic content streamed to the apps on the xbox over the internet. its great for when you have a box under your tv in the living room, away from a pc, and you can do all this cool stuff you'd normally have to be sat at the pc to do.

when viewing the trailers in xbmc, and then on apples website, there seems to be differences in what trailers are available, im wondering if this is a limitation of what can be retrieved remotely via xbmc or if its just how its coded right now?
theres loads and loads of great trailers on apples site that simply arent shown within xbmc which seems to be a shame being as the main functionality is there. there also seems to be many that dont actually display when selecting them in xbmc which again i dont know if it is a limitation or something that can be changed?

secondly, what i think would be great is if there was a search option, to search apple.com for specific trailers, much like can be done with imdb through xbmc and view them that way rather than just by exclusive, opening week etc.

the feature is already pretty fine, i love it, but i think it would be nice to build on it if its possible? i dunno?
it's written in python. feel free to improve it Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

where is this trailers feature?
using the default skin, its the little icon on the right of the two at the bottom right hand corner of the start screen.

i dont know python Sad sure if it was easy it would be done already Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple Movie trailers0