[RELEASE] YouTube Channels - Organize and watch your favourite channels
Try installing my repo and then installing the addon from the repo. Error you are getting is probbably caused because the download was not totally successful.
Thank you, now it's working.
- Why search show only 20 results? wildcard * do not apply?
- Where is the file that save my channels? it will be easy for me to edit it than to search for individual channels one by one.

Thank you.

** I see you have "import from old..." , I used it and it report importing my 16 channels, but they don't show. It would be great to have them in the root.

*** As my old channels did not import , How I can type different language?
The YouTube Channels addon by natko isn't working right now. Just gives me a script error message. I have the natko repo so I have the most up-to-date version. Anyone else having this issue?
(2015-06-21, 02:39)xxfury2xx Wrote: The YouTube Channels addon by natko isn't working right now. Just gives me a script error message. I have the natko repo so I have the most up-to-date version. Anyone else having this issue?
On my android 4.2.2 and XBMC13.2 it work very good now.
Just wanted to post that I was able to fix the issue. I had to clear the database. I lost the channels I had saved in the process, but it's working again.
deleted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] YouTube Channels - Organize and watch your favourite channels1