• 10(current)
[WIP] Dawn
Well, eye candy doesn't really means that a screen have to look cluttered Smile
The white area is to show also long titles. Fanart in the background doesnt makes much sense in my opinion.
I can try to to make an option to enable clearlogos, though i am not really a big fan of cleararts and clearlogos.

Cheers
(2013-07-16, 20:45)butchabay Wrote: Well, eye candy doesn't really means that a screen have to look cluttered :)
The white area is to show also long titles. Fanart in the background doesnt makes much sense in my opinion.
I can try to to make an option to enable clearlogos, though i am not really a big fan of cleararts and clearlogos.

Cheers

Don't add them.
They are pointless in this case :)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
- New Colors
- New Font
- Fanart with overlay in the Background
- TV Shows Panel Widgets Done

Pics updated:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1464313

- Alaska Fonts
- Arctic Color Scheme
- Replaced Res Flags with Source Flags
- TV Shows Widgets Revised
Inspired by some screenshots of an older refocus version, i've decided to start releasing it as optional / alternative home menu. Not yet complete ...

What about placing the icons vertical ? Here's what i got so far ... much better than all i've shown until now. What do you think ?

looks nice, looks like a remix of the old/new startmenu from ReFocus indeed =)
(2013-07-22, 00:43)FREAKJAM Wrote: looks nice, looks like a remix of the old/new startmenu from ReFocus indeed =)

Yeah, that's were my inspiration is coming from ... Smile
What's coming next:

- new submenu item and widgets for unwatched movies and episodes
- removed overlay and adjusted position of fanart
- new fonts for a cleaner look

nice
any news butchabay?

really looking forward to this one Big Grin one of my main benefits for switching to the new xbmc gotham
cu
Beautiful skin...I'd also love to hear about any updates that you might be able to share.
I appreciate everything skinners do for the XBMC community, but I find it extremley annoying and rude when people ask a simple question and it goes unanswered, eventhough the OP is on the forum everday....WTF

For the record, I'm not refering to the post I made yesterday, but rather the post before mine which was made over a week ago.
(2013-11-05, 16:59)Leo8978 Wrote: I appreciate everything skinners do for the XBMC community, but I find it extremley annoying and rude when people ask a simple question and it goes unanswered, eventhough the OP is on the forum everday....WTF

For the record, I'm not refering to the post I made yesterday, but rather the post before mine which was made over a week ago.

I can understand, that it can be frustrating getting no answers, but if you see my last post, it's dated august 2013 ... and between that post and today there are exactly 3 posts, that's frustrating mate ! Smile so i'm just thinking if i'll ever finish this skin, as there is no resonance at all. We'll see ... as i'm working on another skin and i haven't touched the code since a month now, because my free time atm is very limited.

Cheers
(2013-11-05, 17:28)butchabay Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 16:59)Leo8978 Wrote: I appreciate everything skinners do for the XBMC community, but I find it extremley annoying and rude when people ask a simple question and it goes unanswered, eventhough the OP is on the forum everday....WTF

I can understand, that it can be frustrating getting no answers, but if you see my last post, it's dated august 2013 ... and between that post and today there are exactly 3 posts, that's frustrating mate ! Smile so i'm just thinking if i'll ever finish this skin, as there is no resonance at all. We'll see ... as i'm working on another skin and i haven't touched the code since a month now, because my free time atm is very limited.

Cheers

Appreciate the response. It would definitley be a shame for this beautiful skin to not get finished. We'll keep our fingers crossed anyway.
Thanks again for all your contributions. You really do some amazing work.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Dawn4