• 9(current)
[WIP] Dawn
Damm so many nice skins, so hard to choose Tongue
Calling all you testers out there, the first part is done and can be downloaded.

See HERE for more infos and download link.

Enjoy
Home screen looks excellent. Great work. I haven;t found any show stoppers yet.
Hi, thanx for the first test report Smile
One question about the widgets, you see the kids movies and 3D widgets? I'm asking because some other testers report they don't see them ...

Cheers
Hi butch,

great to see a testing version. I hope i can try out it this weekend.

Cheers bro
ok - Maybe I mis-understood what i should see. The home screen appears ok, but for instance on Movies, when I scroll down the options I don't see any widgets, I can just see the WatchMen fanart no matter what I have selected, kids, brand new, 3d.

One more thing i noticed, when using mouse control, it seemed on my system that when I hover over settings, the shutdown menu is actually highlighted, and the same all along the top bar, whichever I hover over, the one to the right of it is highlighted.
Well then you need to enable the widgets in skin settings.
Be sure you have service skin widgets and script.randomandlastitems installed.
See first post.
About mouse control, i need to take a look, but normally a skin should not be controlled by a mouse, better using a remote control or the keyboard.

Thanx
ok, well I'll just hide my head in shame, couldn't find the skin settings first time round. Found them now and all activated and seem to be working. I can see the kids widgets, but have no 3d movies to test that for you. Looks even better than I first posted! Smile

Oh and about the mouse, I totally agree, I normally wouldn't use it, but just wanted to try it out to check for bugs.
On the road, alternative Widgets Panel:

The alternate widgets panel looks awesome! Quick question... do you have an option for a black theme? I normally prefer my skins to be a bit on the darker side.
(2013-07-11, 16:48)bry- Wrote: The alternate widgets panel looks awesome! Quick question... do you have an option for a black theme? I normally prefer my skins to be a bit on the darker side.

Hi thanx,

Yes default color is a dark scheme: There will be at least 20 different color schemes in future.

The Panel was modified a bit: Not yet 100% Done ...

Looks excellent!
Panel Widgets Movies Done:

Where is it pulling the 'best picture' info from? Nice idea, looks well.
I am an eye candy person, and while this skin looks great the above panels look a bit stark. Is it possible to use the Movie logo artwork for the title or have a small clearart image in the white area. or even faded fanart as background.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Dawn4