[RELEASE] Droid

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
jamesdm Offline
Big_noid can be add a check image or similar to the tv series when you select a season in posters mode and in movies in poster mode?
Thanks again for this amazing work.
James.
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-XBMC Member
If you mean adding a watched marker on the poster thumbs; For this skin I wanted to have clean posters and mark only the unwatched items and the in progress ones. It's different I guess then most skins, but I think it's easier spotting the content that's of interest this way.
find quote
otaku888 Offline
I really love this surprising skin. You made a holo interface that looks better than holo!

The only thing I can find lacking are lots of nice settings to fiddle with and maybe recents thumbnails on the home page.

Very good work indeed.
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-XBMC Member
Thx. Yeah not too much options in this skin, that was a desicion I made from the start.
I wanted to have some sort of thumbnail widget on the home screen, but I could not make it work in the current home screen design.
find quote
jamesdm Offline
Big_Noid quick question, how i access to the prograg addons? because i can't find them.
Thanks.
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-XBMC Member
When the music tab is highlighted its on your left, called Apps. I agree that its not very obvious that different things then music are also available through that section. Will see what I can do about that.
find quote
Crall Offline
(2013-04-16 21:32)Big_Noid Wrote:  
(2013-04-16 15:38)Prof Yaffle Wrote:  I hate to sound like a demanding child when someone else is doing all the heavy lifting... but I will anyway... any E.T.A. on a PVR version of this skin? Or am I just missing a toggle setting somewhere?

It does look good otherwise, though... much more usable than other touch skins I've looked at.

PVR is not supported and no immediate plans for adding it. Adding all those dialogs that I never use is just too much like work for me Tongue

Sad to here that it wont get PVR support. That´s a deal braker for me. Love the design though (i´m a android nerd).
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-XBMC Member
Xhaggi just offered to implement PVR for this skin, so PVR will be added thanks to xhaggi. While I dont use pvr myself I can see the usecase for streaming tv to a tablet. Thats probably the only thing that will make me use pvr on XBMC Tongue
find quote
bobrap Offline
Fan
As he ducks his head...support for iPad in the future? Rofl

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
find quote
umOuch Offline
I love the look, feel, and font decisions in the skin. GREAT WORK! my dream... I would be able to add favorite, addon, or something to the right hand side. I don't use the TV show section, so being able to put hulu addon or favorite folders there would be awesome.
find quote
otaku888 Offline
I also love the way it's really light and you can get to any section easily. It's all I use on my raspberry pi.
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-XBMC Member
(2013-05-05 17:22)bobrap Wrote:  As he ducks his head...support for iPad in the future? Rofl
I dont have an ipad or other 4:3 device, so I cant add support for it.
(2013-05-06 07:08)Abrasher Wrote:  I love the look, feel, and font decisions in the skin. GREAT WORK! my dream... I would be able to add favorite, addon, or something to the right hand side. I don't use the TV show section, so being able to put hulu addon or favorite folders there would be awesome.
Thx, I'm working on a more flexible home menu, it's just that I dont have much time atm to spend on skinning.
(2013-05-08 15:14)otaku888 Wrote:  I also love the way it's really light and you can get to any section easily. It's all I use on my raspberry pi.
good to hear Smile
find quote
doeni Offline
Love your work! It looks great!
I have installed your theme on my Android TV box and control it via remote from my Nexus 4. Works pretty good!

Tongue
find quote
Japaja Offline
Fan
Using it on iPad and it's great. Don't know how to mod it for 4:3 aspect ratio, but maybe someone does?

[Image: all-thin-fanart@2x.jpg]
find quote
grey Offline
cannot see any local diacritics (romanian language), see the table below with the character and it's html code:
Code:
ă    ă
Ă    Ă
â    â
    Â
î    î
Π   Î
ş    ş
Ş    Ş
ţ    ţ
Ţ    Ţ
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-19 16:48 by grey.)
find quote