• 5(current)
Media Manager for Music
Macedo will be my hero if this becomes available...... I have way to many albums to sort through....
any news?
I'd like to beta-test this!
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Mee too Smile
(2014-02-07, 13:17)Wanilton Wrote: Ops, sorry for delay in answer, one image interface

Need more work by Macedo, for conclude.

Artists info and art is done, need work now in albums (get arts, info and generate nfo).

I don´t have release date. Macedo work only in your free time.

Wow, I can't wait for a public release. Smile

BTW what's this other tool? You don't give that much information. Is that for Mac only? Is there a name for it? Is it available?

(2014-02-08, 11:00)mycollections Wrote: Hello,

If you can't wait for this great tools, you can still use mine Smile

(2014-04-17, 17:32)LEDFan Wrote: BTW what's this other tool? You don't give that much information. Is that for Mac only? Is there a name for it? Is it available?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=156295
Thanks for the link. The only problem is that I don't think I will install it because of the other stuff installing with it.
@LEDFan same problem ...
I have some questions to "MyCollections":
1. How can I add multiple Music folders to MyCollections?
My Music is organized like this:
Music
|--Artist1
|----Album1
|----Album2
|--Artist2
|----Album1
etc.
I want to add "Music" and MC adds the subfolders automatically. Adding them one by one is very much work for 100s of Albums.

2. How can I edit the Artist Info if it is wrong? Or add a Bio?

Thx for the answers.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@Solo0815,

1- Did you try the add media option ? It will add sub folder automatically.
2 - You can't right know, but i will add the option for next week.
Any updates?
Posted in wrong thread - sorry
But dont download "mycollections"
Any updates on the Macedo software? Looks great, totally idea if he just added CD art.
(2014-06-25, 04:05)ChrisMyhre Wrote: Any updates on the Macedo software? Looks great, totally idea if he just added CD art.

I wait too
(2014-06-25, 05:59)MaxCore Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 04:05)ChrisMyhre Wrote: Any updates on the Macedo software? Looks great, totally idea if he just added CD art.

I wait too

+1
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Is there any topic on XBMCBrazil Forum which show the progress of development of Macedo ?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Manager for Music3